Looking for a video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a video

I last saw it a few years back and had it on a hard drive that has now sadly given up the ghost .

It was a Japanese woman laying on the back seat of a car, not moving while an unholy quantity oozed out of her and out of the leg-holes of her panties. At least that's how I remember it. Ring any bells?

that's from a video "vxxd-001" I've seen that clip in a few places, if I remember where I'll post it here.

Comment

Originally posted by Percival
      I last saw it a few years back and had it on a hard drive that has now sadly given up the ghost .

It was a Japanese woman laying on the back seat of a car, not moving while an unholy quantity oozed out of her and out of the leg-holes of her panties. At least that's how I remember it. Ring any bells?
      As good as it was, it's a known fake.

Comment

Checkout lovelot.com

There is a dvd that I own that came from lovelt.com GPP-01 that sounds like what you want. It has several scenes and all involve a woman sleeping while shit gushes out of her panty.

Comment

Thanks for all the speedy assistance. Yeah, I thought it must have been faked, but I still like it.

Comment

I've found it in a few places and tried to buy it, but my card details wouldn't go through. Oh well.

I also see it was uploaded here back in 2009 under the title "Huge_accident_in_car.avi".

Comment

Originally posted by Percival
              I've found it in a few places and tried to buy it, but my card details wouldn't go through. Oh well.

I also see it was uploaded here back in 2009 under the title "Huge_accident_in_car.avi".

post link
              "Huge_accident_in_car.avi

Comment

http://fapdu.com/girl-massive-diarrhea-panties

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X