Looking for a video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a video

Hi everyone. Saw a video on this vid a few months back of a somewhat shy woman messing her pants in a bathroom. She talks through the entire video about how she isn't sure she should do it but knows her boyfriend likes it. She's wearing light blue jeans and eventually poops her pants. Now it's suddenly disappeared even though I favorited it.

Thanks! Hope somebody knows of it.

I’m not familiar with this video, but it sound's hot. Hopefully someone will come through on this one.

Comment

Thanks. The dialogue was great. She is clearly doing it to please her man but sounded reluctant to do. She finally does though. It was on this
      ​​vid for a while but has disappeared

Comment

Originally posted by kapulas View Post
        Thanks. The dialogue was great. She is clearly doing it to please her man but sounded reluctant to do. She finally does though. It was on this
        ​​vid for a while but has disappeared
        I remember a similar video, it's of a woman filming herself, blone hair, a little chubby, in her late 30s, early 40s, she's naked except for panties, she says something like "I'm only doing this because I love you" and then starts filming the back of her panties, where she poops a small, wet load.

Is that the one? Your video sound interesting.

Comment

Sounds like a great video but the one I saw was different. The lady is in her 30 or 40s but slim. Wearing light blue jeans and talks through it. Similar narration though. Will keep looking!

Comment

Working...
          X