Header ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally Posting after a long time lurking!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally Posting after a long time lurking!

This is the first of a long list of panty and poo related experiences, some my own and some stored in my mind from other girls or women.

I'm a happily attached woman of 50 years old, though still think of myself as 30 something and am sometimes flattered by genuine comments about my youthful looks, not that 50 is considered old to anyone any longer as we all try to be young forever!

I'm in a very normal relationship with my wonderful man of 7 years, with whom I share an open fantasy element that is sometimes central to our love life.

I have been somewhat bisexually oriented since my teens though only experimented in that way a couple of times in my mid 20's.

I do, though share my mans fascination with other girls bowel habits and experiences, especially toilet emergencies involving a somewhat upset stomach either from laxatives, food, fruit, or holiday tummy or other ailment..

Over the last 30 years or slightly more.. (OMG not really that old am I!!!) I have now with my mans experiences and stories amassed a couple of dozen arousing stories of actual happenings, some my own but mostly other girls back from senior school to recent.

My first actual arousing incident happened when I was 17 or so and follows...

Welcome aboard

Welcome aboard. Look forward to reading your stories and experiences.

Comment

Working...
    X