Music Festival Sightings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music Festival Sightings

If anyone has been to any music festival you know how the bathroom situations are. Few porto potties, long lines lots of greasy food and alcohol...

Has anyone witnessed an accident by either male or female while waiting in line?

The closest I've come was seeing a destroyed pair of girls jeans in the corner of a porto potty, soaked in diarrhea. I've imagined the scenario leading up to that a hundred times and cursed my timing for not being there when it happened. Also I've seen a really drunk girl wandering around a festival with her jeans soaked in pee.

Looking forward to your stories.

Not really a sighting but...

Back in 2002 I was at a St. Patrick's Day celebration in Savannah, GA. There were very few porta potties available and those that were there were beyond nasty. The restaurants and bars that were on Water street were usually packed with people waiting in line for the bathroom too. I remember standing in line for beer and there were two girls ahead of me talking about the bathroom conditions or long lines, a girl ahead of them turned around and said something to the affect of 'that's not a problem for me' and tugged at her pants. I couldn't hear the rest as there was a band close by, but I think she was indicating she was wearing diapers. Being a ABDL I wish I could have had a chance to talk to her, but she was prob just wearing them because of the event she was at and not because its her fetish, but still...

Comment

Zappa concert

Never saw anything at a music festival. However, in 1980 I was leaving a Frank Zappa arena show when I saw a 20-ish blonde in light blue jeans, with a large pear-shaped diarrhea stain on the seat. She didn't seem to be embarrassed at all; in fact, IIRC she was a little giddy. Maybe drunk.

Zappa had a song called "The Illinois Enema Bandit," based on a true story about a rapist that would give his victims a cleaning-out. I wonder if this woman pooped herself ON PURPOSE in honor of that song...Zappa fans were known for their depravity!

Comment

Working...
      X