Header ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want to tell me how you'd like me to poop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to tell me how you'd like me to poop?

Hi. I'm Racheal. I'm long time lurker (years and years) who has never had the courage to register until now.

I'm 29. I've been into poop and pee since before I can really remember. Thank god, I grew up in the internet age, so I learned quickly that I wasn't the only one. It has been a long time since I felt shameful or bad about what I like. I have had a few partners who were into watersports with me, but I've never been able to bring myself to admit my poop fetish to a real person.

I'm white, brown hair/green eyes/HWP. Good tits, great pussy. People tell me I'm hot. I live an otherwise generic middle american life. I love to poop myself and then play with myself. Panties, diapers, naked, I've tried lots and liked most. I really like to poop outside and where I'm not supposed to; on the floor, or in my bed. I love, love, love desperation/accident stories and sometimes I'll give myself a suppository or enema to make myself have an accident. I have a bit of an exhibitionist streak (don't we all? ;-) and I sometimes take pics and video of myself pooping, but I always get to scared to post them.

Lately, I've been fantasizing about someone telling me how they want to watch me poop. Toilet cam view? Poop on my bed? Pee in my tight jeans? Fuck myself with a dildo while I go? I would get so hot acting out someone else's fantasty. That's what finally convinced me to register (along with talk of the board dying, which, yea, it is sloooow lately- no thanks to me ). I figure there are a least a few of you out there who might be interested in telling a girl how to poop herself. I will report back, of course. Or, if you're a fellow long time lurker who doesn't want to post, send me a PM and let's see what we can work out.

Just to be upfront, I'm not really into eating/smearing or pooping in public. No judgment at all, just doesn't really do it for me.

I'm an equal opportunity lover and happy to poop for guys or girls.

(okay, have deleted and rewritten this post 4 times now. Deep breath. aaaand... post. Nice to meet you.)

Well, now that you've asked

Thanks for giving us the chance to weigh in on how you should poop yourself. For me, I love it when a woman has a nice firm load and waits until she simply can't hold it any more. Love it when you talk about it as you're going to the bathroom in your pants.

I too am not into smearing and doing it in public is OK but not necessary. Do whatever scenario you like - jeans or yoga pants or even cotton underpants.

Best if you talk to the camera as you're going but I leave it to you if you want to show your face or not. better if you do but if not we all understand.

Thanks again. Hope you enjoy it. I know I will hearing about it/seeing it.

Comment

I would say welcome to the board, but you've been here a long time! I think we all welcome the addition of an active member, especially a woman (am I allowed to say that?). I too have been an infrequent poster, so maybe it's time for us to take the bull by the horns.

I think yoga pants are a great idea -- they're tight, but stretchy so the load will be fully revealed. I really love giant loads. Maybe hold it for a full day and then use a suppository? Capture the moment when it just becomes too much and you can't bear to hold it any longer. I'd love to see that.

Then sit down on a hard surface and narrate as it spreads around.

Comment

I'd just like to echo what the previous posters have said and thank you for speaking up. I'm sure many of us are glad to see you post, and your desire to be told how to poop is right up our ally.

Since you're taking requests, I'd like to suggest acting out a desperation scenario. Maybe pretend there's someone in the bathroom and you're having a hard time holding it. Maybe your friend is getting back at you for a prank that was a little bit out of line and slipped you a mild laxative. Desperation can be hot but it's hotter when the person secretly enjoys it a little bit.

You mentioned you were nervous about posting any of the pictures and videos you've taken in the past, but it would be great to hear you talk about how you had to go. There aren't many videos with a woman talking about what she's about to do. It would be great to hear you talk about what was going to happen using a variety of euphemisms and then catch the crackling sound as you fill your pants.

Regardless, thanks for finding the courage to post.

Comment

what to poop in

I would like to see you poop in tight jeans then sit down in them and pee them

Comment

Originally posted by Racheal
            Hi. I'm Racheal. I'm long time lurker (years and years) who has never had the courage to register until now.

I'm 29. I've been into poop and pee since before I can really remember. Thank god, I grew up in the internet age, so I learned quickly that I wasn't the only one. It has been a long time since I felt shameful or bad about what I like. I have had a few partners who were into watersports with me, but I've never been able to bring myself to admit my poop fetish to a real person.

I'm white, brown hair/green eyes/HWP. Good tits, great pussy. People tell me I'm hot. I live an otherwise generic middle american life. I love to poop myself and then play with myself. Panties, diapers, naked, I've tried lots and liked most. I really like to poop outside and where I'm not supposed to; on the floor, or in my bed. I love, love, love desperation/accident stories and sometimes I'll give myself a suppository or enema to make myself have an accident. I have a bit of an exhibitionist streak (don't we all? ;-) and I sometimes take pics and video of myself pooping, but I always get to scared to post them.

Lately, I've been fantasizing about someone telling me how they want to watch me poop. Toilet cam view? Poop on my bed? Pee in my tight jeans? Fuck myself with a dildo while I go? I would get so hot acting out someone else's fantasty. That's what finally convinced me to register (along with talk of the board dying, which, yea, it is sloooow lately- no thanks to me ). I figure there are a least a few of you out there who might be interested in telling a girl how to poop herself. I will report back, of course. Or, if you're a fellow long time lurker who doesn't want to post, send me a PM and let's see what we can work out.

Just to be upfront, I'm not really into eating/smearing or pooping in public. No judgment at all, just doesn't really do it for me.

(okay, have deleted and rewritten this post 4 times now. Deep breath. aaaand... post. Nice to meet you.)
            Hi Racheal, Welcome to our world!
            Here is a fantasy I've had and have even acted it out myself. It goes like this: Wearing a pretty white frilly blouse, regular women's slacks and full cut nylon panties, you come home, having to poop so badly that you can hardly keep from messing your pants. You struggle to your back door, legs and buns clamped tight. As you fiddle with your keys to unlock the door, you slip and mess a little in your pants. As you get inside, you don't dare take another step..you feel the seat of your pants with your hand and there's a small lump...then it happens, you uncontrollably mess your pants completely, unable to stop the flow. You feel the soft warm mess squish into your panties, up your crack in back and then filling the crotch and finally working it's way forward into the front of your panties. You stand there somewhat shocked at the event, a bit surprised that it actually feels sort of good. Then you walk toward your bathroom, feeling the soft warm bulging crotch of your panties between your thighs. As you reach the bathroom you feel that there is more, so you just go ahead and finish, making the load in your panties squish in every direction. Finally, you can't help looking at your bum in the mirror, seeing the large smooth bulge on the seat and in the crotch of your pants. Without forethought, you sit straddle the side of the bathtub, feeling the spreading sensation as you sit...and you become quite aroused by all of this..many thoughts rushing through your pretty head. There's more if you would like
            OK that's my fantasy. If you try this, please let us know how it went. Thank You! Garthe

Comment

Welcome aboard

Glad to see a new lady posting. Since you sound new to this you should experiment and get your feet wet and backside messy in private first. See how it feels, literally.

For me however there is something about bondage being tied into messing accidents. Perhaps after horseback riding you come home desperate to take a healthy dump and piss when an intruder jumps you, then binds and gags you with your own panty and pantyhose.

You struggle on your own bedroom floor, helpless and gagged with a worn panty stuffed in your pretty mouth as the burglar goes through your dresser drawers and finds your sexy lingerie and toys!

Meanwhile your full bowels rumble and you regret taking that bulk laxative before your ride. You have no choice but to wet your skintight white riding breeches with warm pee s your push out a pungent smelling hefty almost ass splitting turd in the seat! You get excited as the hard warm smelly poops forces your breeches to tent out prominently as the burglar masturbates. You ride the small rug to an intense climax or five as warm semen splashes on the fresh melon sized lump in your too tight once snow white breeches!

Just as you catch your breath the urge returns, you have to pinch another loaf.................

Comment

and then there's the simple suggestion of a very casual 'accident'.

just keep eating lots and drinking lots of water until it happens.

nothing special, just something simple. not all of us are too picky.

Comment

Hi and welcome. The sort of scenario which does it for me is when a lady hasn't done a poo for far too long and she gets to the stage where she's doing noisy, smelly, farts before pooing. It is I know a difficult scenario to arrange because we've all got very limited control over how our bowels choose to behave.

Comment

Hi Racheal!

Women with the courage to post publicly on panty-poop forums seem to be a rarity these days. Do not let the trolls chase you away!!!

Just to be upfront, I'm not really into eating/smearing or pooping in public.
                    No judgement from me! While I adore wearing loaded panties too smearing/scat play also not my bag. So you are in good company here.

As for how to best do the deed? Do it how you feel like it and in what turns you on.

As for me personally (being MTF TG/CD) I love doing the deed in women's skin-tight cotton/lycra/spandex leotards (like what female gymnasts and dancers wear), sometimes with tights underneath and sometimes without, no panties. My other favorite mode of dressing when doing the deed is to dress up like a total sex kitten with thigh-high stockings/garter belt and stiletto heals, a sexy camisole top or bustier, and full-back high-cut panties.

I like girls too and on occasion other TG/CDs.

So WELCOME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Garthe
                      Hi Racheal, Welcome to our world!
                      you come home, having to poop so badly that you can hardly keep from messing your pants. You struggle to your back door, legs and buns clamped tight. As you fiddle with your keys to unlock the door, you slip and mess a little in your pants. As you get inside, you don't dare take another step..you feel the seat of your pants with your hand and there's a small lump...then it happens, you uncontrollably mess your pants completely, unable to stop the flow. You feel the soft warm mess squish into your panties, up your crack in back and then filling the crotch and finally working it's way forward into the front of your panties. You stand there somewhat shocked at the event, a bit surprised that it actually feels sort of good. Then you walk toward your bathroom, feeling the soft warm bulging crotch of your panties between your thighs. As you reach the bathroom you feel that there is more, so you just go ahead and finish, making the load in your panties squish in every direction. Finally, you can't help looking at your bum in the mirror, seeing the large smooth bulge on the seat and in the crotch of your pants. Without forethought, you sit straddle the side of the bathtub, feeling the spreading sensation as you sit...and you become quite aroused by all of this..many thoughts rushing through your pretty head. There's more if you would like
                      All very true, for this is exactly what I have done, but in my white cotton briefs, and many times (my head is not particularly pretty though). I have bulges both front and back at such times!

Comment

Nice to meet you as well. So many possibilities come to mind. Of course, a girl pooping her panties is always nice. Diapers are sometimes too thick to really show it off, but a girl pooping a tight pullup is certainly a nice site. But I think my favorite would be in bed. Masturbate until you're ready to explode, and when you cum, poop the bed at the same time. I would love to see that.

Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts on my ideas. Maybe you tried it and you're still busy cleaning up the mess.

Comment

Why has Racheal not replied?

So far as I can tell the person who started this has never replied to any of these comments. Methinks maybe Racheal is a Richard in disguise. Oh well, such is life on these boards.

Comment

As long as we're on the subject of bed pooping: http://www.heavy-r.com/video/127938/...itting_In_Bed/

Nice pee stream, too.

Comment

Working...
                              X