Simulated faeces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simulated faeces

I found this http://mentalfloss.com/article/56003/recipe-fake-poop article quite interesting and wondered if anyone has tried it, or made their own version? If so, what did you do with it?
    My plan is to administer it like an enema (I'd probably need a big clyster syringe) in order to have the pooping experience, but without the smell/hygiene issues.
    Last edited by Percival; August 4, 2015, 02:43 PM.

I've looked at it but I suspect equally food results could be achieved with melted cooking chocolate and some cornflour - easier ingredients to obtain than the somewhat exotic ones listed in that recipe.

Comment

I'm thinking about trying fudge brownie mix, cooking oil and a thickening agent since the brownie mix has the perfect color IMO. My only question is how to pack it. Wanna load my rectum but not if it causes injury.

Comment

The problem with anything containing sugar, is that is changes the osmotic balance, drawing water into the rectum. Also, how the substances behave at body heat can be an issue (i.e. chocolate, gelatine etc. are likely to turn to liquid).

I think the key thing to remember is to try small quantities at first.

As far as exotic ingredients go, the PEG 400 and calcium phosphate are available on eBay and not expensive.
        Last edited by Percival; August 5, 2015, 04:56 AM.

Comment

Simple

Just stick a nerf football or two in your underpants and then put on some jeans or spandex pants, nice bulge, no mess.

Comment

Originally posted by spandexman
            Just stick a nerf football or two in your underpants and then put on some jeans or spandex pants, nice bulge, no mess.
            I could do that yes. However, that's not really what I'm trying to achieve.

Comment

Is this sarcasm or are you serious?

Comment

Originally posted by Percival
                The problem with anything containing sugar, is that is changes the osmotic balance, drawing water into the rectum.
                I did not know this, so thank you! Wet movements are what I'm trying to avoid.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesta
                  I did not know this, so thank you! Wet movements are what I'm trying to avoid.
                  You're welcome. I discovered this after inserting jelly (Jell-o) cubes 😅

Comment

I have used porridge/oats as a poo substitute, if made a bit stiffer than normal it is a reasonable substitute. I have also used various types of vegetable, such as cooked pumpkin cut into cubes and inserted.
                    For inserting purposes I have 2 pieces of electrical conduit, one fitting neatly inside the other, the smaller diameter tube has the end blocked off. With one tube inside the other I effectively have a giant syringe. I have a few other additions to prevent the tubes inserting too far. With a bit of lube, all sorts of things can be inserted!

Comment

Serious

Originally posted by Vesta
                      Is this sarcasm or are you serious?
                      When I saw Michelle years ago she tried to explain her love for pooploads to another CD and used a nerf football in her pants to show her what the lump looked like. The other CD didn't like the clean-up part of pants pooping and to the best of my knowlege still masturbates wuth a couple nerf balls in her tights.

Comment

When I saw Michelle years ago she tried to explain her love for pooploads to another CD and used a nerf football in her pants to show her what the lump looked like. The other CD didn't like the clean-up part of pants pooping and to the best of my knowlege still masturbates wuth a couple nerf balls in her tights.
                        Ok. I understand the not liking the clean-up part.

And I get a real kick knowing there are other CD's who enjoy doing the deed like I do!

Comment

Originally posted by ab140
                          I have used porridge/oats as a poo substitute, if made a bit stiffer than normal it is a reasonable substitute. I have also used various types of vegetable, such as cooked pumpkin cut into cubes and inserted.
                          For inserting purposes I have 2 pieces of electrical conduit, one fitting neatly inside the other, the smaller diameter tube has the end blocked off. With one tube inside the other I effectively have a giant syringe. I have a few other additions to prevent the tubes inserting too far. With a bit of lube, all sorts of things can be inserted!
                          I've never tried porridge. but mashed banana mixed with a little water and psyllium husks works OK. I looked at the prices of 1 pint enema syringes and went and bought an oil syringe instead (meant for sucking the oil out of cars). Much cheaper and quite effective!

Comment

mushable robble ball works best

The is a rubber ball sold in the Dollar Store that when you press it the ball keeps that shape. It is just the right size to feel like a nice daily load in your panties. When you sit down the ball takes the familiar pair shape and you can enjoy it all day in your panties with out a mess to clean up.

HP

Comment

Originally posted by Today
                              The is a rubber ball sold in the Dollar Store that when you press it the ball keeps that shape. It is just the right size to feel like a nice daily load in your panties. When you sit down the ball takes the familiar pair shape and you can enjoy it all day in your panties with out a mess to clean up.

HP
                              That's great, but again we're talking about two different things here.

Comment

Working...
                              X