Review of Prue's Poopy Accident Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review of Prue's Poopy Accident Video

First off, I'm generally not one to purchase videos often... especially when a ~5min clip is above the $10.00 range. But reading your description of "Prue's Poopy Accident" got me going, so I bit.

Let me say... boy am I disappointed.

A: The acting was, for lack of a better word, shitty. The situation was obviously contrived, the lines were cheesy, delivery was even cheesier and the smiles were very forced.

B: Because of the clothing choice and the way she squatted we don't even get to see her do the deed. Oh sure, we get some decent shots of the aftermath... but the genuine act in motion is why we are all here, right? Also, the size of the load was less than impressive... especially for a "Gotta go NOW!" public accident sort of scene. Realistically she could have held on to that little fucker for another day or two, it certainly didn't imply any urgency at all.

Suffice to say this is, by far, the worst video I have seen in a good while and is a sure fire waste of good money.

Now that I have offered my criticism, let me provide a few pointers for improvement.

I realize that the vids and circumstances are set up for filming, but come on... at least get the girls to put a little passion into it. They are going to make money off of this after all. Not to put too fine a point on it, but I've seen better acting from Skymouse's girls who know just enough thickly accented english to deliver their lines.

Also, if you are going to do a poop accident video run down to the corner pharmacy and pick up a pack of glycerin suppositories for the girl. Pop two of those little things up there, wait a half hour and then you can at least film some real desperation and an actual loss of control. Even if it means just running out to the back lot and pretending like it is a semi-public area.

Finally, make sure that whatever wardrobe is chosen and final pose is taken you are actually presented with an angle to film the act happening. Stained panties on a bum and a wet patch on the skirt makes for nice memories, but if I wanted memories I'd go dig my fiancee's wet/dirty clothes out of the laundry hamper and play that scene over in my head again.

So in summary, thanks for giving it a try... but you are going to have to do much better if you expect to get more of my money over your competitors.

Change

Change always takes a little time,getting use to the new way.I'm not sure I like the new forum but I am sure I will get use to it.It more closely resembles most other forums.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaFoxtrot
      First off, I'm generally not one to purchase videos often... especially when a ~5min clip is above the $10.00 range. But reading your description of "Prue's Poopy Accident" got me going, so I bit.

Let me say... boy am I disappointed.

A: The acting was, for lack of a better word, shitty. The situation was obviously contrived, the lines were cheesy, delivery was even cheesier and the smiles were very forced.

B: Because of the clothing choice and the way she squatted we don't even get to see her do the deed. Oh sure, we get some decent shots of the aftermath... but the genuine act in motion is why we are all here, right? Also, the size of the load was less than impressive... especially for a "Gotta go NOW!" public accident sort of scene. Realistically she could have held on to that little fucker for another day or two, it certainly didn't imply any urgency at all.

Suffice to say this is, by far, the worst video I have seen in a good while and is a sure fire waste of good money.

Now that I have offered my criticism, let me provide a few pointers for improvement.

I realize that the vids and circumstances are set up for filming, but come on... at least get the girls to put a little passion into it. They are going to make money off of this after all. Not to put too fine a point on it, but I've seen better acting from Skymouse's girls who know just enough thickly accented english to deliver their lines.

Also, if you are going to do a poop accident video run down to the corner pharmacy and pick up a pack of glycerin suppositories for the girl. Pop two of those little things up there, wait a half hour and then you can at least film some real desperation and an actual loss of control. Even if it means just running out to the back lot and pretending like it is a semi-public area.

Finally, make sure that whatever wardrobe is chosen and final pose is taken you are actually presented with an angle to film the act happening. Stained panties on a bum and a wet patch on the skirt makes for nice memories, but if I wanted memories I'd go dig my fiancee's wet/dirty clothes out of the laundry hamper and play that scene over in my head again.

So in summary, thanks for giving it a try... but you are going to have to do much better if you expect to get more of my money over your competitors.
      Brand new board, same old Delta Foxtrot....LoL. MUST you criticise EVERYTHING???

Comment

I think that is fair criticism, I enjoyed prues first video and have bought EVERY wetset video thus far, but this one was a complete let down, dont even get to see the deed being done..

Prue is a great looking girl and like I said, her first vid on wetset was AMAZING!!!

But I cant help but feel that after that video being, in my opinion, a waste of money that I cant wait for the next decent nikki video to make up for it, unless Prue feels like she has something to prove ????

More Pantypoop Updates Please Wetset, you've only got to glance at the numbers viewing each section of the new forum to see that we are a majority, and I for one cant resist downloading new content whenever I see it

Comment

Not out to be overly critical... merely telling it like it is. If I see something I like or enjoy, I'll be sure to let folks know too.

Comment

*shrugs* I looked at the preview pics and decided that it wasn't worth the money. And Wetset's always been either bloody awesome or bloody horrible when it comes to vid territory. It's just figuring out which is the good and which is the horrible.

Comment

Working...
            X