Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sara and Meaghan Story: Chapter 1

Hello Everybody:

I've been a lurker here for almost a decade now and have enjoyed many great stories and posts along the way. My panty pooping fetish has only grown during that time and one way I'm trying to cope with it now is by writing stories. I'm going to put one of them out into the world now, posting a chapter a day for the next week or so and see what kind of feedback I get.

I hope you enjoy.

Chapter 1

“Come here Sara, check this out!”

Sara ambled over to Meaghan at the computer and peered over her shoulder as Sara forked a mound of noodles from a styrofoam ramen cup into her mouth. Although Sara was a capable reader and the screen was easily viewed, Meaghan went ahead and offered an almost verbatim explanation for the message that appeared on her laptop. “This guy wants to pay us to piss and shit ourselves. He’s fucking insane.”

Meaghan and Sara were roommates and freshmen at Millville College. They were both on the soccer team and had been paired together by the college for that reason; but unlike most of the other pairings on their hall, they had become fast friends. Both girls were attractive, albeit in very different ways. Sara was tall and slender, with long legs, a shapely ass, round breasts that barely filled her C-cup bras (when she chose to wear them), and sun-bleached dirty-blonde hair that matched her perfectly tanned skin. Meaghan, on the other hand, was significantly shorter and, because of that, much curvier. She had athletic legs, a gorgeous rear end, large breasts that overflowed from her 34 DDD cup sports bras and shoulder-length brown hair.

Three weeks earlier, Meaghan had floated the idea of selling webcam videos in order to make a little extra cash for their upcoming spring break trip to Mexico. Meaghan did a few on her own at the beginning, but quickly figured out that having Sara in the videos significantly increased the money they could expect to earn. After a bit of convincing, Sara reluctantly joined in on the fun.

At first, the girls did basic stripping videos, taking off their clothes and prancing around in front of the camera. Occasionally, for a few extra dollars, they might kiss a bit (the girls were not lesbians, but had no problem pretending for the money), but it never went beyond that. Together, they had banked almost $300, selling roughly a dozen videos for $2-$3 per minute.

“For the right price, I’m in if you are,” Sara mumbled through the noodles that were still in her mouth.

“What? Are you kidding me? Did you not hear me? This guy wants us to piss and shit ourselves.”

“I can see that. But if he’s willing to shell out some serious scratch, for 5 minutes of work, why wouldn’t we do it?

“Because he wants us to piss and shit ourselves,” Meaghan repeated with obvious disbelief in what she was hearing.

“So”?

“It’s fucking gross.”

“It could be a lot of money and I piss and shit every day, so why not get paid for it,” Sara reasoned.

Meaghan had not been prepared for a logical discussion regarding this proposal and didn’t have a ready response. As such, she returned to the mantra she’d repeated multiple times already--”because it’s fucking gross!”

“Nevertheless, I’m in if you are.” Meaghan did not respond as she thought about it for several seconds. Before she could answer, Sara continued, “why don’t you see exactly what this dude wants and how much he’ll pay before we make any decisions”? As she spoke, Sara reached over Meaghan’s shoulders and typed: “WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU LOOKING FOR BABY?” and hit enter.

Seconds later, the screen reflected that the person on the other end of the internet connection had started typing. What felt like several minutes later, the following appeared:

THIS IS WHAT I WANT:

THE VIDEO STARTS WITH THE TWO OF YOU EACH WEARING LIGHT-COLORED, FULL CUT PANTIES UNDER A PAIR OF LIGHT-COLORED JEANS AND A TEE SHIRT. ONE OF YOU WILL BE STANDING WITH YOUR LEGS SPREAD AND THE OTHER ONE SITTING BETWEEN THE LEGS AND LOOKING UP. THE STANDING GIRL WILL THEN PISS HER PANTS. ONCE SHE’S DONE, YOU WILL SWITCH POSITIONS AND THE OTHER GIRL WILL PISS HER JEANS WHILE THE OTHER SITS BENEATH.

AFTER YOU HAVE FINISHED PISSING ON EACH OTHER, DO A FEW SPINS FOR THE CAMERA AND THEN TAKE OFF THE JEANS. ONCE THE JEANS ARE OFF, ONE GIRL WILL LIE FACE-DOWN ON HER STOMACH AND THE OTHER GIRL WILL SIT NEXT TO HER. THE GIRL LYING DOWN WILL THEN RELAX HER ANUS TOTALLY AND SLOWLY SHIT INTO HER PANTIES WHILE THE OTHER GIRL WATCHES. WHEN SHE IS DONE POOPING, SHE WILL GENTLY ROLL OVER AND SIT IN THE MESS.

NEXT, THE OTHER GIRL WILL LIE DOWN ON HER BACK WITH HER KNEES BENT LIKE SHE IS ABOUT TO DO SIT UPS. ONCE SHE IS IN POSITION, SHE TOO WILL RELAX AND LET HER POOP SLIDE OUT INTO HER PANTIES.

AFTER SHE IS DONE, BOTH GIRLS SHOULD STAND UP AND SPIN FOR THE CAMERA. THEN BOTH OF YOU CAN TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES TO SHOW THE MESS YOU’VE MADE

THE END.

As she read, Meaghan’s jaw dropped. She was so shocked that she didn’t see Sara typing out: “$300”

Less than a second later: “DEAL” popped up on the screen.

“Shit, I should have asked for more!” Sara lamented. “Maybe next time.”

“What the fucking fuck!” yelled Meaghan. “We’re not really gonna do this?” It actually came out more as a question than a declaration.

“We sure as hell are,” Sara responded. “I don’t know about you, but I could really use $150.”

“$150 could come in pretty handy in Cancun” Meaghan admitted; “but I’m not super psyched to do all of that crazy shit -- pun intended.” Despite her good looks and athleticism, Meaghan was a nerd at heart and not above a pun joke.

Sara noted, “The fact that you’re cracking your stupid jokes makes me thing that you know deep down that we’re gonna do this. Look, you got me into this webcam world, I wasn’t super-psyched about doing this, but you were right, it was an easy and kind of fun way to make a bit of money. But right now, we can make as much in 5 minutes as we’ve made in the last three weeks combined. So I’m asking you to trust me on this and do it.”

Meaghan stared blankly at the screen, reading and re-reading the proposal in front of her. She did not say a thing. After a few minutes, Sara patted Meaghan on the back a few times and instructed as she walked out of the bedroom, “tell the guy that we’ll have the video for him tomorrow.” In a fugue state, Meaghan did as she was told.

Sara’s head popped back into the room, “Oh, and tell him that I don’t have any full cut panties and ask him if I can wear my white bathing suit instead.” Once again, Meaghan did as she was told. Moments later, the client responded. Meaghan mumbled to Sara: “he says that’s fine.”

“I knew he would” Sara proclaimed from the other room. “Bring your A-Game tomorrow Megster!” she teased to her comatose friend still staring at the screen

Thanks

Fun story............... .

Comment

Working...
    X