X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sara and Meaghan Story: Chapter 2

Here's Chapter 2

Chapter 2

The next morning, Meaghan wandered out of her bedroom and found Sara--much perkier than usual--sitting on the couch and eating a large bowl of raisin bran along with a big mug of coffee and a 32 oz cup of iced tea. Meaghan had slept-walked through most of the previous 18 hours ever since they had agreed to do the video. She had been awake and mildly responsive when asked a direct question; but had been so fixated on the video that she could not even say with confidence what she had had for dinner last night (a burrito per Sara’s instruction).

The girls had entered into an unspoken agreement wherein Sara would handle all of the preparations and details and all Meaghan had to do was show up. As such, Sara had laid out Meaghan’s clothes that morning and prepped their large bathroom for the show--towels were on the floor and the camera had been positioned to capture all of the action. Sara had also taken the liberty of pouring a bowl of raisin bran, a mug of coffee, and a 32 oz cup of iced tea for her roommate to make sure that the bowels would be ready and able to do their part once the director called “Action.”

The girls ate and drank in silence while they watched television. About 30 minutes later, Meaghan’s legs began to tremble because she had to pee so bad, and her stomach let out a loud groan as it digested the burrito, bran, and coffee. “I think that means you’re ready,” said Sara. Meaghan could not speak and only nodded in response. “Good, then go get your clothes on and meet me in the bathroom.” Meaghan did as she was told and went to her room to change.

Next to her dresser, Meaghan found a full cut pair of Victoria's Secret bikini bottom panties. They were white, with the company’s name written sporadically all over them. Without thinking, she put each leg into their designated holes, pulled them up to her waist, and then reached around back to pull the panties wide so that they covered her perfectly rounded ass. Next, Sara had selected a pair of tight white jeans for Meaghan which she also put on. Finally, Meaghan found a light-green tee-shirt with a picture of a large bone on it and the writing “I found this Humerus.” It was another one of Meaghan’s puns and Sara had selected it in the hopes that it would jog Meaghan out of her stupor. It did not.

Uniform on, Meaghan went to face the music. In the bathroom, she found Sara looking as gorgeous as she ever had. She was wearing a pair of light blue jeans on top of a white one-piece bathing suit that she would wear whenever she swam laps at the rec center. Normally, her hair would have been pulled back, but she had left it down for the video. She was stunning.

“You ready, kid” Sara asked.

“As ready as I’ll ever be” Meaghan mumbled.

“Then let’s get going--I don’t know about you, but I have to piss and shit like a racehorse.” Meaghan did too, but she could not match Sara’s enthusiasm.

Sara had tried to coach Meaghan through her concern, but saw that now, in this, the moment of truth, that her friend was really struggling. In two long steps, her legs covered the gap between the two girls and Sara wrapped her arms around her best friend. “Look, we can back out of this at any time. I only want to do this if you’re gonna do it with me and I only want to do this if you do.”

Meaghan tried to think for a second, but her bulging bladder and bowels were too much of a distraction for her to think clearly. “I got this” she muttered without a ton of conviction.

“Awesome” said Sara as she tried to maintain the momentum. “Then I think you should sit down right here and I will go first.” Meaghan did as she was told and sat down in the designated spot while Sara went to press play on the camera. Sara returned and assumed the required position with her legs spread and her crotch only a few inches from Meaghan’s face.

“You good”? Sara asked one last time.

“Mmhhh” Meaghan acquiesced. And then there was silence as Sara tried to start to pee.

Great so far and can't wait to read more. Loving the chapter a day Keep it up!

Comment

Working...
    X