Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sara and Meaghan Story: Chapter 7

Chapter 7

The girls looked up simultaneously to see their neighbor, Eddie, standing at the bathroom door. Immediately, panic set in and Meaghan screamed at Eddie to “get the fuck out.” At first, Eddie wouldn’t and couldn’t move, so shocked by the site in front of him. This only made Meaghan crazier and she continued to shout in panic, “get out, get out, get out, get out.”

After several seconds of this, Eddie turned to go and disappeared from the doorway. Sara shot up from her prone position, crusty shit peeling off of her and falling onto Meaghan’s body. She sprinted to the door, poked her head out into the hallway and instructed, “don’t you dare leave this fucking suite Eddie.”

“What the fuck, Sara,” Meaghan shouted.

“Shut the fuck up Meaghan,” Sara retorted. Meaghan had never heard Sara so panicked and angry before and she did as she was told, at least for a few seconds.

Sara returned her attention to Eddie who was now standing still as a statute with his hand on the door to the suite. “Eddie, sit down on that couch and do not move. Give us a chance to get clean and then we’ll explain everything.” Eddie did as he was told and sat on the couch. Sara shut the bathroom door and went to turn the shower on.

“What the fuck was that Sara,” Meaghan asked. “What the fuck are we gonna do?”

“Give me a second to think.” Sara was pacing back and forth in the bathroom, hair drenched and brown shit specks covering most of her lower body. She was still wearing Meaghan’s panties and the filthy bathing suit. Meaghan on the other hand was naked on the floor, although she was now sitting against the sink. Both girls looked as though they’d spent the last five minutes in a port a potty in a tornado.

“He cannot leave the suite until we’ve talked to him, that’s obvious.” Sara was speaking out loud.

“What”? Meaghan asked.

“If he leaves, he could tell people. We need to figure out a way to make sure he keeps this a secret dummy.” Meaghan nodded in agreement seeing the merits to Sara’s logic and brushing aside the justified insult. Sara continued, “the question is, what do we tell him when we leave the safety of this bathroom.

“Could we tell him we both had accidents at the same time?” Meaghan mused.

Sara looked at Meaghan in disbelief. “That kid out there just walked into our bathroom and found me lying on top of you, wearing this crazy ass outfit, covered in shit, cum and piss. I suppose your story could explain the shit, but I’m not sure it’ll justify the cum and piss and the fact that we were fingering each other.”

“Solid point,” said Meaghan who at that moment made the decision not to speak anymore.

“To be honest, I can’t really think like this, so let’s shower and see if anything comes to us once we’re clean.” The girls got into the shower and began washing each other off. Needless to say, this was not a quick shower as they maneuvered the mobile shower head all over and across each other’s bodies. When they were clean, they rinsed off the clothes they had used trying to rid them of as much poop residue as possible before they went into the washing machine. The mess on the floor was pretty simple since Sara had laid down several old towels and a trash bag. They put the towels in the bag and the clothes they’d used in another bag and threw both bags in the corner of the bathroom, figuring they would deal with those after they dealt with the bigger problem of Eddie. The also moved the tripod holding the camera over to the side so that there was nothing blocking the entrance/exit to the bathroom.

Having cleaned themselves and the bathroom, the girls cautiously peeked into the hallway to make sure that Eddie was still on the couch. As ordered, he had not moved a muscle. The girls eased their way into the room and sat down on the opposite couch. Sara began to speak, but Eddie cut her off. “I’m not sure what was going in there, but I do know that I want in.”

This was certainly an unexpected development for the two girls. They had contemplated all sorts of scenarios from bribery to threats to baked cookies; but they had not anticipated this.

“What do you want in on, exactly”? Sara asked.

“Whatever that was.”

“What do you think that was”?

“I’d rather not say it out loud.”

“You can’t say it out loud, but you still want in”?

Eddie nodded.

“Eddie, how long were you watching us”?

“Long enough. I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean to intrude. It’s just that I heard screaming, so I used the extra key you gave me and came in and saw you guys on the floor and . . . “

“Eddie, can you give us a moment”? Sara got up and started walking to the bedroom, when she realized that Meaghan hadn’t moved, she beckoned for Meaghan to follow. Once in the bedroom, Sara asked, “what do you think”?

“What do you mean,” Meaghan responded.

“I mean, this is kind of perfect.”

“How the fuck is this kind of perfect.”

“If he does it with us, then he can’t go around telling everyone about it because he knows we’ll tell on him, so we’re totally covered.”

“I guess I hadn’t thought about it that way. But then we have to do it again.”

“Are you saying you don’t want to do it again because I thought that was kind of fucking awesome.”

“It was kind of fucking awesome,” Meaghan giggled.

“Plus, you’ve had a crush on Eddie since you met him at orientation. Now you can show him how you feel.” Sara had a point. Meaghan had been crushing on Eddie the entire year, but she’d been too shy to do anything about it. She was fairly certain that Eddie felt the same attraction but was also too shy to act upon it. This would certainly be an ice breaker, but unlike any one she had considered before.

“If you think this is the best way to deal with this, then I guess I’m in.” Meaghan’s excitement levels were rising pretty quickly, but she didn’t want to seem too eager.

“I suppose we should get him to tell us what he wants before we agree to anything, but let’s see how this plays out.” The girls returned to the common room and resumed their positions on the couch. “Okay Eddie, tell us what you want.”

“I want that. What I just saw.”

“You can’t even tell us what you saw.”

For the first time since he entered the common room, Eddie looked up from the floor and stared straight at Meaghan. “I clearly only saw the ending, but I want to do whatever got you there.”

Meaghan felt a flutter of excitement, but did not respond. Before it got awkward, Sara intervened. “Okay Eddie, if that’s what you want. Obviously, we can’t do it again today, but if you come back on Tuesday morning, we can give it a shot. But you better not ever tell anyone about this. If I hear one fucking word on campus about this, not only will you not get your show, but I will hunt you down and kill you.”

“I don’t want a show, I want to be in the show.”

“Fair enough. Just don’t tell a fucking soul.”

“I won’t.”

“See you on Tuesday.”

Meaghan interjected, “can we do it Monday? I have class on Tuesday morning.”

Sara looked at Eddie. He nodded.

“Monday it is. Now get the fuck out of here.”

Oooooh things are getting spicy. Fantastic turn of events and can't wait to see more of this!

Comment

Working...
    X