Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sara and Meaghan Story: Chapter 8

Chapter 8

I can do this. I can do this. I had been repeating this mantra for three days now ever since I left Meaghan’s suite. The wait had been torture. I had had a thing for Meaghan for months. Not only did we live next to each other, but I was in several of her classes as well. In most of those classes, I spent a large portion of time ignoring the professor and just staring at Meaghan. I’d been caught a few times. Each time, I would look away immediately and pretend like I had simply been perusing the room.

Sara was no slouch either. In fact, she was gorgeous and most people considered her to be the more attractive of the two roommates. I certainly enjoyed looking at her too, but there was something different about my feelings for Meaghan.

Getting the opportunity to do anything sexual with either of these women was a true privilege; but seeing them in their filthy state on Friday morning had triggered for me a memory that I had suppressed for almost 10 years. The details of that memory had come flooding back like it had happened yesterday.

When I was ten, I was in a summer babysitting group with another girl my age. One afternoon, the babysitter had left the two of us down in the basement for “quiet time” while she watched soap operas upstairs. We played for a few minutes when I realized I had to go to the bathroom. I told my friend and she told me to wait. She pulled me over to the couch and lay down on one end and instructed me to lay down on the other end. We were the same height and arranged in such a way that her foot was resting on my crotch and I got the sense that I was supposed to do the same, which I did.

The two of us lay there for a few moments and I could feel my legs shaking as I tried to hold in the pee. I certainly did not want to pee my pants in front of my friend. I was pretty focused on holding it in when I felt something warm on my foot and I realized that she was pissing herself. Quite frankly, this was the first time in my life that I experienced sexual arousal and it felt amazing. To be honest, nothing since had compared to that moment.

The warm piss kept coming for several seconds and time seemed to slow during those moments. When she was finished, the two of us sat there for several seconds, until she said, “now you go.” I had been hoping she would say that, but was too afraid to do it on my own. Getting her permission, however, gave me the freedom to let go and I did. Her foot was on my crotch and it was rubbing me as I relaxed and felt the warm piss cover my crotch, her foot, and then my butt.

Having her piss on me was amazing, but her wanting me to piss on her took the whole thing to another level. I had no idea what to do in the moment (no one had ever told either of us anything about sex or masturbation or anything of the sort), so we just sat there together in our piss. Complicating matters, I was not going to visit the bathroom just to pee.

Finally, I whispered, “I’m not done.”

She whispered back, “keep going then.”

“It’s not pee.” She giggled, but didn’t seem bothered. “Really,” I asked. She nodded.

I can now remember what happened next like it was happening to me now. I remember closing my eyes and relaxing. That relaxation was more zen than any other moment of my life and I felt at peace with the world like I never had before. It was also one of the most sensual moments of my life. However, before things started moving, my babysitter burst into the room, and she was yelling and screaming at us and she dragged both of us up to separate bathrooms to get cleaned up.

Looking back now, I feel like I have been in that arrested and incomplete state for the last decade.

That is, until I saw Meaghan and Sara on the floor three days ago. Standing in their bathroom doorway, watching Sara grind on top of Meaghan, both covered in piss and shit felt like fate. It felt like the gods giving me a second chance at glory. It was an opportunity that I could not pass up no matter how shy and reclusive I had become these past ten years.

So there I stood, in front of the door to Meaghan and Sara’s suite repeating “I can do this, I can do this, I can do this” to myself until I had the courage to knock.

And knock I did.

Super exciting. Love this twist

Comment

Absolute best chapter so far

Comment

Working...
      X