Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat room

Hello!

I would like to ask the admin or somebody else if a chatroom is planned here or not. To have one would be wonderful!

Wet greetings from Alice

Chat Room

If you go to the wonderland drop down menu, at the top of the page, you will find the link for the video chat room.

At the moment it seems to be more AB/DL's make use of it, but there is a watersports room, it just never seems to get used.

Comment

Thanks

Thank you Nikki for your answer.

Wet Kisses, Alice

Comment

hmmm... there is a "non video" chatroom? or jus is video ones?

this website need some work. jus sayin'

Comment

huh?

I'm not really sure what your asking. The chat room allows video chat if that's what you'd like to do, but its also just regular chat. People have the choice whether or not to turn their cam on and can also lock it, so only the people they give permission to can view.

Comment

oh i see. hehe nvm

Comment

It still might be nice to have a chat room based here. The crowd in the WW chat is well over 90% ABs. Worse (except for you, Nikki), it's ABs that are in complete denial about the sexual aspect of their fetish. So when one of us brings up the reality of the situation, or for that matter mentions anything sexual, they tend to go from Adult Baby to Adult Nazi, doing their best to get us kicked or banned.

ABs have a fetish just like us peeverts have a fetish. I think a wetting chatroom would go over well here, on the wetset site.

The chat system you have set up works quite well. My only real suggestion for change in a chat here versus the WW chat, is that I think people should have to honestly state their gender or be banned. I have absolutely no problem with transgendered members using the chat, but I do have a problem with lying about gender. Many of us, myself included, have been victimized one too many times by girls that we were attempting to establish a relationship with turning out to be guys. Besides, why would anyone comfortable with being transgendered even want to lie about it?

Ok, that's my 2 cents worth. I hope "2 cents worth" translates well into the proper English that you speak. Thanks for reading, Nikki.
              Last edited by Peevert; May 11, 2011, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X