is there no general discussion forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there no general discussion forum?

i would like general discussion forum. r lot of things i would like to discuss but dont really fit in anything but "general discussion"

I asked for this too; the board could be so much more. Yet no one is here to look after it
    The Daily Wet

Comment

is a shame

there r prolly lot of things people would post in general discussions if there was one.

i wanted make a thread about a adult online game i play is called RLC (red light center). is kind of like second life. anyway...

lot of persons who r into watersports &/or poopy play r too shy to do in real life or jus wanna experiment with it online or whatever. and is perfect game for that

i met a couple people in rlc i play online naughty roleplay games with *giggle* is super fun. 3d rlc avatars can't pee or poop yet but they add stuff all the time and is super naughty fun game. hehehe

*wants general discussion forum* :P

and i want more pee pee & poopy friends play rlc *wink* hehehe
      Last edited by sillysheila; February 28, 2011, 04:22 PM.

Comment

oh yea. other question is:

why the forum sections r divide into "boys" & "girls" with no "general areas" for both boys & girls??? how stupid that is? sheesh. pee pee & poopy is not exactly most "traditional" fetish. so why forum is divided in such "traditional" way? anyway! seem silly to me! hehehe *snort*

Comment

I'm in agreement, while this site is taking vast steps forward to improve its self, there do seem to be a lot of basic forum functions missing that help boards become a cohesive community where people can get to know one another. I my self had just suggested a flame board for anyone who wants to bitch about something to go to instead of ruining someones thread. Also your right in that say i had pictures of a guy screwing a hot chick up her ass while or immediately after pooping, where would that get posted, male scat, or female scat? This to me seems a very pertinent question especially after Nikki just released that great looking new video of her having poopy sex (cant wait to afford it my self)

Comment

Message board

Originally posted by steve
            I asked for this too; the board could be so much more. Yet no one is here to look after it
            There is very much someone here to look after it. Problem is, that someone also has a whole load of other things to look after also.

We listen to all your suggestions and in time will be able to implement some of them.

Comment

Message board

Originally posted by sillysheila
              oh yea. other question is:

why the forum sections r divide into "boys" & "girls" with no "general areas" for both boys & girls??? how stupid that is? sheesh. pee pee & poopy is not exactly most "traditional" fetish. so why forum is divided in such "traditional" way? anyway! seem silly to me! hehehe *snort*
              The picture message board is divided into male and female area's to make it easier for members to view what they're looking for. Some guys who love to see a girl in dirty or wet pants get very offended when they come across a picture of a guy doing the same (we've all seen this for ourselves when a member has accidentally posted in the wrong place) so having to search through male and female pictures for someone that doesn't want to view males is just not going to work.

Sheila, Wet Set is all about those that like to wet/ mess there pants/diapers, so whether it is a traditional fetish or not is totally irrelevant. Those not into that fetish would not be here in the first place.

It is only the picture message board that is divided up into male and female sections (for the reason I stated above) the rest of the message board is not. So I don't really see what your getting at. What in particular would you like to discuss that you feel there is no place for?

Comment

posting pics

Originally posted by shadow125
                I'm in agreement, while this site is taking vast steps forward to improve its self, there do seem to be a lot of basic forum functions missing that help boards become a cohesive community where people can get to know one another. I my self had just suggested a flame board for anyone who wants to bitch about something to go to instead of ruining someones thread. Also your right in that say i had pictures of a guy screwing a hot chick up her ass while or immediately after pooping, where would that get posted, male scat, or female scat? This to me seems a very pertinent question especially after Nikki just released that great looking new video of her having poopy sex (cant wait to afford it my self)
                I just put up some pictures similar to that and even though there is a male involved in the action to, I still put the pics in the female section as it was a female doing the pooping. If it was a male doing the pooping then I would have put it in the male section, If it was both pooping I would have put it in either or both!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki
                  I just put up some pictures similar to that and even though there is a male involved in the action to, I still put the pics in the female section as it was a female doing the pooping. If it was a male doing the pooping then I would have put it in the male section, If it was both pooping I would have put it in either or both!
                  True and in absence of the whole video they have served as a delight to us all of us waiting for pay day . However one must admit if someone less esteemed then your self on this board were to post similar pictures in the female scat thread the cockaphobes out there might not be so tolerant, we have all seen the sudden rage on that thread when a y chromosome appears, perhaps a couples or mixed thread might resolve any such misunderstandings. As well as encourage additional content being shared having a better place to apply it.

Comment

Working...
                  X