Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem With Always Having to Log - in All The Time

Nikki ,
    I'm somewhat a new member here and have encountered a problem with always having to log - in after posting on a thread . Before what I had written on that particular thread is allowed to be posted .

I encounter this problem after I already had logged - in , when I first came into the site .

Can you / others tell me what the Heck is going on in this situation I have found myself encountering . Each and almost everytime I come here .

Please advise me , if you will . What can be done to correct this problem from keep on happening to me .

Thanks ,

Dusty Harold

Clicking on keep me signed in will stop this occurring. If for privacy reasons/ shared computer etc this is not convenient for you, you could type your message in note pad, sign in to the message board and then copy and paste it.

The reason you are being logged out is because the system cannot tell when you are writing and thinks you are inactive. Inactivity on the site will lead to you being logged out, so if your typing a long post, or a slow typer, you will get logged out before you are finished.

Hope this helps

Nikki

Comment

A Reply

Hi Nikki ,
      Thank You for that information . Will use it for reference to what I have been encountering lately . Yes , I'm a slow typer for sure, wish I wasn't , though .

When at times I have a reply that I want what I'm feeling [s] , at that moment . To be able to put it all down . It takes me a bit of time to do so . Pluse proof reading it as well .

Your tip of copy then pate is a good solution to this problem I'm having .

Appreciate you for replying to me ! !

BTW ; Love Your Avatar ! ! It has a nice say , Horny Appeal , to me

Dusty Harold

Comment

Working...
      X