Login problems on Google Chrome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login problems on Google Chrome

Several members have recently been having problems logging in. We have managed to narrow down the problem to Google Chrome. We don't know how to fix it, but the solution for now is to use Internet Explorer or Firefox, and the problem should be solved.

Paul & Nikki

Dear Paul & Nikki ,

The tip / possible solution to getting back on the Messages Boards . Worked ! I was able to use it to get back on here . To be able to reply to some of the threads I wanted to make a comment on .
    It still doesn't fix the whole problem[s] . Though it's a way to over come the difficulties that have hampered me & I suppose others too . In being able to respond on here .
    There are gremlins afoot in cyber space . Making trouble in normal ways of communications & Hopefully will be found & gotting rid of eventually . Very Good Work ! !
    I appreciate the trouble shoting both of you have done to retify this problem here.

Thank You

Dusty Harold

Comment

Yeah, I was having trouble with Google Chrome, too.

Comment

Opera, too!

Working fine on Opera until yesterday...

Comment

Yep, I cannot log in via Chrome anymore. I can't watch certain YouTube videos on there either. They need to do an update for that stupid browser already.

Comment

Still Having Issues With Staying Logged In On GOOGLE Chrome

I'm still having issues with staying logged in on here . With using GOOGLE Chrome . Though now can logged in with using GOOGLE Chrome . Just that when posting a reploy on these many message boards . I still have to re - log - in . When I have writing a long reply . That takes minutes to write . So that when I had finished writing & then having to proof - read what I wrote . To then be forced to re - log in because I took to long in writing what I wanted to say on a certain thread I was posting on.
            It might be my computer connection . That is causing the problem . Though right at the moment I'm using my WIDOWS Inter Net EXPlorer to help still in getting on here & posting my replies to the threads I'm reading

Dusty Harold

Comment

So I finally decided to try to log in again after months of not being able to.

I faked my browser's user agent to Firefox 15 on Windows to make it work.
              Something is definitely wrong with your login procedure.
              I guess it's probably some type of anti-spam measure that is blocking everyone out.

The problem for me was that I could not login on Firefox either. I guess because I don't use Windows.

So, a tip for the people who are blocked out: The User Agent Switcher extension for Firefox can resolve it. I'm sure there are similar extensions for Chrome.

Anyway, it's not the only thing that's broken. After 5 failed attempts, we have to wait 15 minutes. This worked really randomly, and after 15 minutes, sometimes I got only one new attempt. I even ended up with a message telling me I have used 6 out of 5 attempts...
              Maybe it would be a good idea to update the forum software (if possible) and double check the settings.

Comment

Working...
              X