Attention Mods:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention Mods:

Just for the record I do not like the new board formats. In my opinion I feel that there has been significantly LESS use and activity on these boards than the old ones.

I would respectfully request that you consider reverting to the old boards, formats, and access.

THANK-YOU for your time!

You're joking - right? From the point of view of blocking spam, putting out flame wars and fighting trolls, this new board is like a dream come true! Maybe there is a little less activity, but a lot of that is less use by the spammers and trolls. I did resist the change for a long time, knowing that some people wouldn't join, but the days of being able to run a totally open (ie. no registration required) forum are long gone!

Paul

Comment

Understood ...

I completely understand your position ... no disrespect was intended ... I just wanted to voice my opinion.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Wet Set
        You're joking - right? From the point of view of blocking spam, putting out flame wars and fighting trolls, this new board is like a dream come true! Maybe there is a little less activity, but a lot of that is less use by the spammers and trolls. I did resist the change for a long time, knowing that some people wouldn't join, but the days of being able to run a totally open (ie. no registration required) forum are long gone!

Paul
        I agree with you 100% Paul: spammers and trolls have become the bane of the internet, and this is the only way for us ABDL's to discuss our favourite subject without continual harassment .

Comment

Working...
        X