Patches Place Is Unavailable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patches Place Is Unavailable

I have been having trouble accessing patches Place . For the last 2 - 3 days . Because I get a serous Malware alert . When ever I use their URL Address . Which is ; { patches.net }
    Can anyone check this out and advise me what's going on there . As I have tried to alert the owners on there of this threat . With no reply from them at all.

Dusty Harold

Thanks for the warning. There is a growing issue of malware writers hacking websites, coding their malware in other's HTML pages and replacing the legit code with their modified code. Then when people go to a website they have no clue they are downloading the malware.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesta
      Thanks for the warning. There is a growing issue of malware writers hacking websites, coding their malware in other's HTML pages and replacing the legit code with their modified code. Then when people go to a website they have no clue they are downloading the malware.
      True , which is a shame that this is happening all over at times .
      That I Hope that as a whole the person[s] who are doing this . Can be tracked down and punished severly . In hampering free trade.
      As I know that Patches Place , is now working hard to correct that issue and be able to allow visitors soon to that website pretty soon .
      Will keep track and will inform when all is clear once again .

Dusty Harold

Comment

Originally posted by Vesta
        NOTE ; Patches Place , is now reopen and the Malware . That was on it . Has been dealt with and removed of this afternoon , 4 / 11 / 2016
        As I have just corresponded with the qwner . Who has now confirmed . That it's okay now to check out Patches Place , once a gain .

Dusty Harold

Comment

Working...
        X