Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Story section malfunctioning badly.

Hi,
    Just tried to post a story. It complained the story was over 100000 characters so I tried to split it into two parts about 90000 each.

Then it complained it was under 10 characters and wouldn't let me post more than about a 100 word paragraph. So I pasted and kept deleting paragraphs until it finally accepted it and posted, at which point it deleted everything and posted a blank message. I edited the blank post with a comment requesting it be deleted instead.

Looks like there is an issue in the forum software.

Also firefox is now throwing ssl errors and refusing to load the wetset main page because it's verstion of "SSL" is out of date and about to be removed from firefox!? I was able to tell it to ignore this time to connect but this will probably mean in a few browser updates the entire wetset website will be blocked by current browsers. Might need to look into that too.

I’m told the story section on the upgraded version is working ok now - so fingers crossed!

Comment

Originally posted by Wet Set View Post
      I’m told the story section on the upgraded version is working ok now - so fingers crossed!
      Little late on the follow up but ye, it seems to be working great now.

Comment

Working...
      X