Question to Mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question to Mods

First of all, let me state that I am in absolute agreement that there ought to be no content involving minors. That sort of thing is as reprehensible as it is illegal.

However, different posters on the board have always -- for years now -- frequently discussed the events and incidents that may have introduced them to these fetishes or given them such an orientation. In order to discuss matters such as "How I Got Started," it is frequently necessary to mention things that happened to us when we were, in fact, minors, since the origins of these fetishes often extend back to puberty.

In most cases, such discussions are meant purely as psychological information and have no context which might be interpreted as sexual exploitation of minors which, as I said above, I regard as just as abhorrent as you do.

But the new information given under "Rules and Regulations" doesn't make it clear -- at least to me -- as to where the line is to be drawn. Are we still allowed to talk about the experiences that may have shaped our sexual preferences, even if we are talking about experiences that occurred when we were technically minors?

Government Censorship Office Advice

Hiya

We were told by the Government Censorship Office that its fine to talk about what you did when you were young (ie. I liked to wet myself, my mother put me in nappies etc) but it must not include anything sexual.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
    X