The Job at the Camp 50 Wedding 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Job at the Camp 50 Wedding 6

This is the end of the story line. If I need to repost all 50 parts on the new board please let me know. I hope you all have enjoyed it.

Wedding part 6

After dinner Tanya and Jeremy went for a walk along the river. By the time they were back in the room they both had to pee. Tanya’s urge was growing strong and she would have lost control if they had stayed out much longer. Jeremy pulled the bed covers down and placed the already wet protective cover over the sheets. Under the sheets was the plastic sheet to protect the mattress. Tanya had Jeremy lay on the bed fully clothed. She toyed with him through his still dry pants and briefs. She pulled off her pants, leaving the heavily stained briefs exposed to Jeremy’s view as she climbed onto the bed and began rubbing her crotch up and down over Jeremy’s bulging pants. As Jeremy watched, Tanya’s briefs and panties slowly began to show a spot of fresh wetness. It started at her slit and expanded downward toward her ass. Then it spread upward toward Tanya’s tummy. Jeremy could now feel his pants soaking up some wetness. He was getting even harder, if that was possible, watching the stains of the briefs grow darker. He could see the ragged edges of the stain move outward as Tanya’s pee soaked into the heavily stained briefs. Tanya kept rubbing herself on Jeremy’s penis through the layers of material. They could smell the already used briefs as the aroma of fresh pee reached their noses. Jeremy’s crotch was becoming wet and hot with Tanya’s pee and her other juices as she became turned on by her actions. Tanya did not allow herself to really release everything right away. She wanted to save some for later.

Tanya reached down and opened the zipper on Jeremy’s pants. She freed his penis from the confines of his briefs through the fly opening, noting the previous stains and how the briefs were already dark with her own pee. Now that Jeremy was laying there with his penis at attention and his briefs and pants still on, Tanya reached into her panties and pulled the crotch of the panties aside. Then she lowered herself down to take Jeremy through the fly opening of the briefs and deep inside her. This was the moment she had been waiting to experience. She moved slowly up and down and then said, “I want you to pee inside me. I want to feel what it is like to take your pee stream as deep as you can make it.”
    Jeremy answered, “I don’t know if I can pee right now. I needed to do it but it is almost impossible with such a hard on.”
    “Just try. I’ll understand if you can’t right now. If not immediately, then you will have to do it before I get off.”

Jeremy concentrated. He felt the pee begin to gather but could not release it. Then it happened. He began to pee a few squirts. Tanya said, “Oh yes! That is what I want to feel. Try to do more and harder. Suddenly the flood gates opened and Jeremy’s pee was spraying forcefully into Tanya’s slit. She could feel it hitting the upper reaches inside her. The pee then flowed out to soak Tanya’s briefs and panties and Jeremy’s pants and briefs before going to the bed sheet below him. Tanya began to move slowly at first, then more rapidly up and down, in circles, every way possible. As soon as Jeremy stopped peeing his penis grew as hard as it had ever been, still inside Tanya. Jeremy’s hips moved up and down with the rhythm of Tanya’s motions. He could not hold back any longer. He pulled Tanya down, pushed himself inside her as far as he could and reached a violent orgasm. At the same time Tanya also found the ecstasy of release and as she did she began to pee once more, covering Jeremy with even more hot fluid as her juices mixed with his pee and cum and her pee to flood past Jeremy’s pants to the protective cover below them on the bed. They collapsed, holding each other, and fell asleep as they lay.

When morning dawned, Tanya and Jeremy were still in each other’s arms. Both had peed at least once more during the night without even waking. The bed was a pool of pee but luckily it had not run off to the floor and had been contained by the plastic cover so it had not soaked through to the mattress. They stripped the bed of its wet covers, rinsed the protective sheets in the shower and placed them in plastic bags to pack and take with them. Still with their wet underwear on they cleaned up the room a bit, put the regular sheets and cover back on the bed and packed most of their clothes in the suitcases. Tanya thought of just putting plastic panties on over the wet briefs and panties to go to breakfast and shopping but then thought better of the idea. They both took a shower together, using the shower to rinse off the underwear they still had on. They wrung the water from the underwear and packed it all with the protective sheets.

At breakfast, Jeremy said, “We need to think about using protection so you don’t get pregnant until we are ready to have a child.”
    “I am already using the pill and don’t think we need to worry.”
    “When did you start on the pill? Why didn’t you tell me?”
    “I saw a doctor as soon as we decided to get married. I’m sorry that I did not say anything but it is a private thing.”
    “Well, let’s not keep any secrets. Next time please let me know what is happening.”

They shopped for a couple of changes of new clothes for the honeymoon. Jeremy bought Tanya a sexy negligee and Tanya bought them each the new adult onesies that are becoming the rage. They were even seen on the Ellen show. After buying a new small suitcase to carry the wet items in, they headed back to the hotel. They needed to put on diapers for the long flight, check out, catch the shuttle bus to the airport and head out for their honeymoon. This would be a wonderful, fun filled and unique honeymoon.

End Wedding 6

Postlude:

After their honeymoon Tanya and Jeremy returned to the camp to live and work. They both finished college with high grades and decided to stay on with the camp organization. George left the camp to take a job with another company heading up maintenance of multiple commercial properties. Jeremy was given the position of chief maintenance officer overseeing the entire operation at the camp with multiple employees under his supervision including a master plumber and a licensed electrician. Lucy had to take care of an aging aunt in another state so she left the camp but stayed in touch. Tanya was promoted to Ryker’s assistant and Rita was placed in Tanya’s old job. Tanya often teased Ryker by flaunting her wet pants and even giving him a glimpse of wet panties under a short skirt once in a while. She continued to enjoy wearing those stained tight short shorts with her panties visible through the thin cotton material that turned almost transparent when wet, which they were more often than not. Cliff continued to be in charge of the recreation facilities. After the first two years, Cliff asked Rita to marry him. Their wedding would be in the near future. Michelle finished her time at the camp and went on to college. Michelle’s mother, Ms. Johnson, continued to be a good friend to Tanya and Jeremy, visiting often to enjoy their company. Michelle tried to regain enough control to be able to function better in the general public situations. Lucy’s aunt needed diapers anyways so Lucy did not bother to even try to regain control. They all continued to enjoy the good herbal teas and the food flavored with the herbs grown at the camp. Juanita was finally instructed to use more detergent in the wash. She still did not use any bleach so the detergent alone could not entirely take out the stains, especially from Jeremy’s briefs that had made the rounds from Jeremy to Rita and back to Tanya. At the end of the day each one of them thought about how lucky they were to have good friends, good jobs, good schooling and no worries.

End of Story.

great story

thanks for putting all that time in. I didn't realize how quickly 50 parts could fly by.

Comment

You could sell it all as an eBook!

Comment

Thanks for the great feedback.

Not really interested in selling. I wanted to give others a good story. I believe we need more sharing and less "anything for money" attitudes. I am not refering to WetSet being sold. Paul has done a great job keeping the forums free and it costs him money to do so. He is entitled to sell the member site stuff. I am glad the story was enjoyed.

Comment

I was only joking when I said sell it as an eBook. That's why I put an exclamation mark at the end. I don't have an "anything for money" attitude.

Comment

Working...
          X