The TV & Movie Scene Alerts Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The TV & Movie Scene Alerts Thread

Any pee scenes in movies not mentioned at Patches yet ? Or any you know are coming up on TV or movies soon ?

Hi Dice,

Yes have a look at "Miral" now on cinema release

http://www.moviesmeter.com/miral/

A Palestinian girl in interrogated by the Israeli police, she asks to goto the bathroom and is ordered to wet herself. She pees in her jeans, it shows the puddle forming on the floor.

The actress is Indian former model Freida Pinto who starred in Slumdog Millionaire

Koukouvayia

Comment

ER Episode

In season 5, episode 5 (Masquerade), a schizophrenic lady is brought in thought to be in labor, but in reality she is holding about 2 liters of urine in her bladder.

Comment

Originally posted by Koukouvayia
        Hi Dice,

Yes have a look at "Miral" now on cinema release

http://www.moviesmeter.com/miral/

A Palestinian girl in interrogated by the Israeli police, she asks to goto the bathroom and is ordered to wet herself. She pees in her jeans, it shows the puddle forming on the floor.

The actress is Indian former model Freida Pinto who starred in Slumdog Millionaire

Koukouvayia
        I just downloaded it to have a look at it. Quite dissapointing,even for a mainstream movie. You see some pee dripping from the cuff of her jeans, but when they pull her up afterwards you can't see any wetness on the back of her jeans. Very unrealistic. It's a pity though, because I would really like to see Freida Pinto wet herself. She's totally my type.

Comment

In the Adult Swim comedy Children's Hospital episode "I Am Not Afraid of Any Ghost" a doctor fakes her death because she has too many emails. She eventually tries to tell people that she's not a ghost and one doctor makes her drink a glass of water because the water will go straight through a ghost. She has a very tiny bladder so she pees. There's not much to see though. The episode was on Adult Swim but they only show the last two episodes they've shown on TV.

As a consolation, here's a clip where another doctor ask her to pee on him to prove she is not a ghost.
          http://video.adultswim.com/childrens...ghost-pee.html

Comment

There's a scene in the movie "The Stepfather," which is interesting even though it's only suggestive and constitutes a very minor segment of the film.

Two college-age kids were forced to hide in a closet when the evil stepfather comes home unexpectedly. Afterwards the girl says something like "I almost peed my pants." The guy says "That would have been exciting."

Comment

Girl wets herself after being electrocuted in 'Sympathy for Mr Vengeance' which is the prequel to Oldboy. Both fantastic films by the way.

Infact Oldboy is my favourite film ever
              The Daily Wet

Comment

Working...
              X