Header ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to the youtube wetting I posted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to the youtube wetting I posted?

I'm not sure I fully understand why it's not still here; I couldn't see any rules that I broke... Any mods want to clarify for future reference?

Vid

Hi Supermaxx

People had commented on the thread that the girls looked underage. I took a look myself and had to agree. Maybe they weren't and just looked young, but we cant risk having underage material.

Hope you understand.

Love Nikki

Comment

*sigh* I suppose they weren't quite 18 or what have you, but the vid certainly didn't show anything that one couldn't see out in any public place. I guess I'll keep that in mind for next time. Shame, it was quite nice.

Comment

context

Supermaxx, if you watch that video on youtube, it's fine. If it's posted on a message board for to incite sexual arousal, it becomes an issue. There's nothing wrong with kids in the backyard. Putting a sexual context to the video is what can get you in trouble. It was a great clip though, it's too bad they weren't older.

Comment

'strokeknight' nailed it all in just five sentences.

That's the core of the issue when it comes to directing any material from and to this forum here, with its intended and applied usage. Need not say more on that topic, so nuff said from me.

Comment

Thanks for clarifying wannes.

Comment

Working...
            X