Pisshunters Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pisshunters Question

If anyone here is familiar with Pisshunters vids, most of the preview vids I've ever seen are basically just squats, sometimes desperation, but more often than not, tame (in my opinion).

My question is are there ever any vids where the girls don't make it? Or at least pee a little bit in their panties such that you can tell? I have seen maybe one or two PH vids like that. In one, a woman peeing (filmed from the front, she's maybe late 30s/early 40s, slight pudge) just doesn't finish when she pulls her panties up and you can see the crotch of her gray panties get darker. Pretty nice, though she was kind of unattractive.

But has anyone seen any (even other than Pisshunters) real vids or pictures (aka not Jade vids, acting does nothing for me) where the women clearly leaked in their panties?

I have limited experience with PissHunters, but was a subscriber for a bit. I loved the site, but eventually found the vids to be a bit repetitive. It's probably worth a month though and you can go through and download what you like.

Comment

A couple - they're hard to find, and perhaps the only way to do so would be to subscribe, d/l all the videos, and watch them all to see! There are a couple where the woman barely gets her underwear down in time - they are floating out on the net somewhere, but unfortunately that's not really what PH is about, so these videos are hard to come by. I wouldn't subscribe just in the hope of finding some more, but would recommend it if you enjoy the content they provide.

Comment

Working...
      X