Skymouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skymouse

Anyone know if Skymouse has a ********** store? I really need to find the most recent video of Sasha in the tight jeans and thong panties. If anyone has this clip, it'd be awesome, or if Skymouse has a ********** store, link me to it so i can go buy that one. Thanks!

I think its **********.com/fakepeeclips

you can also try **********.com/hoseinherpants

Comment

Why do you hate Skymouse so badly? I've noticed anytime he gets brought up you rag on him, so what's the story?

Comment

Because a large percentage of his clips are fakes... it's really that simple.

Some folks like it... but many want the real thing.

Comment

That's an unfair thing to say. I have been a member of Skymouse site for many years on and off. You can clearly see that his movies are not faked.

Comment

I'm a member off and on, please post proof of videos being fake, cus I can easily say Paul makes fake videos but without any evidence its baseless accusations

Comment

Unfortunately HTCMan, it has been proven and admitted by Skymouse on here a while back. He did say it was an accident that the pictures got published but promised never to do it again. He said they used the hose as a rehearsal and to show a new model the way to go. That set of pictures got put on his site by one of his staff by accident.

He has offered anyone who wants to go and watch a photo shoot the facility to go to his studio, and apologised for the error.

If you look at the movies it's clear that they are not fake pissing. They are set up but the wettings are real.

Peevert however, just likes to remind anyone who mentions Sky's name on here since then. I guess if Sky gave him free membership he would shut up. I hope he doesn't but I think that's what Peevert is anchoring for.

Comment

Well if its done as training that's one thing, just absolute fake settings is another. I'm gonna stick by Sky, the guy has been nothing but nice to me unlike other site owners

Comment

Skymouse is a gentleman, and a true enthusiast.
                  I have known him since the early years on IRC chat (around 1997) and even been to his studio.

You can discuss taste and what rings your bells, but to accuse him of being a fraud is just way off in every respect.

He uses a great variety of models, and off course most of them are not into wetting as such...and have to be broken in to the discipline.
                  But many he has "developed" have turned into great performers

Comment

Ah well

Peevert makes a hobby out of complaining about everything. He even had the nerves to complain about Megaupload because he has to wait 15 seconds before a download start. Hahaha. What a weirdo. I don't take people like that serious. They are only here to complain.

Comment

yo

If i could just point out, this isn't a threat to bitch about Skymouse or people bitching about bitching at Skymouse. Does anyone have the clip?

Comment

skymouse - free pics

Originally posted by m. dizzle
                        Anyone know if Skymouse has a ********** store? I really need to find the most recent video of Sasha in the tight jeans and thong panties. If anyone has this clip, it'd be awesome, or if Skymouse has a ********** store, link me to it so i can go buy that one. Thanks!
                        Skymouse has quite a few free still pics available on this sire >>> http://www.diapers4girls.com/. I hope this helps

Comment

Skymouse

Originally posted by DeltaFoxtrot
                          Because a large percentage of his clips are fakes... it's really that simple.

Some folks like it... but many want the real thing.
                          All Skymouse's videos are 100% genuine real wetting. The problem arises when the studio production crew get out of sync with the model's metabolic rate. In the example quoted, the studio had experienced repeated malfunctions with cameras and lighting setup throughout the day which resulted in the model having a full bladder and the film crew being unable to roll the cameras.

Finally at the end of the day, Skymouse was forced to attempt a fake wetting video, which he openly admits he got horribly wrong. With a larger and more experienced studio crew, these problems are now a thing of the past, and diaper and panty wetting videos are absolutely 100% genuine .

Comment

Working...
                          X