lesbian teen wetting story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lesbian teen wetting story

Hay guys, just wanted to let you all know about my collection of watersports related erotica at pee-stories

Anyway here is a sample of one of my latest stories

Mia and Amanda had been best friends for forever, well that's what everyone thought but the truth is they had been a lot more than friends, from a very young age. It started out with friendly exploration of each others bodies, then when they went to high school they practised kissing together soon discovering that they preferred each other to any of the boys. Since then there relationship bloomed with lust and spiralled out of control.

Amanda always wanted to try something new and daring and while Mia was more conservative she just couldn't resist when Amanda told her what to do. Amanda took full advantage pushing her control to the limit, forcing Mia to go out without panties on, to lick her ass hole and have sex in public places. Mia didn't always feel comfortable but she always had fun and whenever she heard that tone of voice, when her friend became her mistress, her panties always flooded with excitement.

Today the girls had gone to a shopping mall and where sitting in a café to take a break. Amanda went to the counter to order drinks, Mia didn't want anything because she knew she had a small bladder and hated using public toilets, with any luck she could wait until they got home. Well that was the plan until Amanda came back with two massive cups of coffee. “I said I didn't want anything Mia complained”
    “Don't be ungrateful, drink it”
    “but I...”
    “drink it” Amanda commanded, Mia did what she was told.

When they were finished they stepped into a store, picked up a few items and headed into the changing room together. “How do these look in these babe” Mia said pouting and posing in a ridiculously tight pair of light blue jeans Amanda had picked out for her. They both burst into giggles as Mia continued showing off, turning around and wiggling her perfectly formed little ass and rubbing her self through the crotch.

“I think they look sexy, actually you better stop before you make me wet” Amanda said with a smile. Ignoring her Mia continued on parading around the changing room before strutting seductively towards her friend and grinding her crotch against her leg. “I really like how tight they are” Mia panted breathlessly “I can really feel them rubbing against my clit, it so hard you can probably feel it”. Grabbing Amanda's hand she pressed it against her crotch and started forcing it up and down.

“Mmmm, yeah that does feel nice, but I don't think they go with this top” she said and in one smooth movement she lifted her tight fitting t-shirt up and over her head letting her full breasts hang free in the air. “Oh yeah that feels much better, don't you think” She said pushing into her friend, pinning her against the wall and crushing her breasts into Amanda's pert B-cups.

Amanda's was surrendering to her advances her hand now feverishly rubbing her pussy through the jeans while her other hand had worked its way round and started longingly grouping her ass. Suddenly the hand was gone then seconds later it was replaced with a audible crack and a flash of pain. Mia immediately stopped what she was doing and stepped back where she examined her oval face with concern, had she hurt her? It wasn't evident in her facial expression, if anything her face was a picture of...lust.

“Right, I warned you not to get me wet” Came a surprisingly angry voice. “Now I'm going to have soggy panties all day.” Roughly she grabbed Mia's hair and yanked it downwards, Mia had no choice but to collapse to her knees in submission. “We'll if your going to tease me the your going to have to please me to, clean up that mess you made you little slut.”

Mia couldn't resist being told what to do by her sexy friend and with the musky scent of Amanda's excited pussy in her nostrils wild horses couldn't drag her way from her prize. Starting at her left knee Mia left a shiny trail of saliva up Amanda's leg as she kissed and sucked and nibbled her way up to the hot wet honey pot she knew was waiting for her. Not wanting to waste another second she plunged her tongue against Amanda's cotton panties tasting the warm wetness she knew and loved that had soaked into the thin cotton gusset.

Slurping and sucking and licking the panties for all she was worth Mia was rewarded by a low husky moan from above her and more and more of her delicious girl cum. Amanda was getting close to cumming and was growing impatient, grabbing the back of Mia's head she dry humped her face loving the feeling of her warm wet panties grinding against her erect clit.

A louder moan warned Mia that she didn't have much time left before the beautiful bounty of sweet liquid came bursting out of Amanda's hot pussy and she would be damned if she was going to waste it letting it soak into her panties. Reaching blindly up with her hands she felt for the waistband of the soaking cloth, and finding it she wrenched down with such ferocity that they snapped and fell gracefully to the floor.

“Hay, what do you think” Came the beginning of an angry complaint from above but it came to an abrupt halt as Mia buried her face into the sopping cunt before her, lips making a tight seal around her super sensitive clit, two fingers joining the assault, slipping strait past Amanda's drenched excited pussy lips and coming to rest deep inside the young girls twat.

Amanda's whole body tensed up as pleasure raged through her small frame, biting hard down on her lip to stop the shouts of ecstasy that were growing in her throat from escaping and letting everyone in the shopping centre what they were up to. Mia's lips stayed locked round Amanda's engorged clit as her hips bucked wildly back and forth, her fingers still deep inside the spamming pussy were being crushed against Amanda's g-spot so hard she couldn't have pulled them out if she wanted to, which she didn't because she knew what was about to happen next.

Finally releasing her hold on Amanda's clit she moved her head back and opened her mouth wide just as a jet of clear liquid squirted out of Amanda's quivering cunt and spattered messily against Mia's face. Quickly changing her position to catch some in her mouth she greedily swallowed the sweet tasted delicacy. All to soon it was over though and much of it had sprayed over her face of raining down onto the floor. Moving back between her thighs she gentle licked and kissed Amanda's puffy red excited lips, savouring every last drop until it was clean.

Finally coming down from the heights of her blissful orgasm Amanda reached down to pull her panties back up before remembering they were now useless. Holding them up in front of Mia's face gave her a light smack on the cheek. “I'm going to have to punish you for this,you slut”. This was unusual, the game had always ended as soon as Amanda came but Mia was in no place to complain and simply bowed her head down sheepishly. “Yes mistress.”

“Now use them to wipe my cum of your face then stuff them up your twat.” Mia complied, relieved she would be able to clean herself up before going outside and secretly delighted that she would be punished later. Checking her face in the mirror she made sure no one would be able to tell that the girl with her had just quirted cum over her face, before pulling her top on again, standing up and picking up her bag.

“And where do you think your going” came the commanding voice of her mistress. “Oh I just think we should, go...in case anyone heard you cum”
    “Well I think that you should do what I tell you and shove those filthy panties into your dirty cunt”
    “Can't we do it later, Amanda...”
    “Mistress” Amanda corrected quickly “Now I know no one heard us, and I know you love it when I spray your face with my cum, and your such a slut that your pussy will be dripping wet right now and you'd love nothing more than to fill your cunt with something” A quizzical look spread across her face “So why do you want to go?”

Mia gave in, she was right about everything, her pussy was on fire just aching to be touched, rubbed and caressed until sweet relief came, she tried to keep the idea of stuffing herself with dirty panties off her mind as the thought was only making her hornier. It looked like the only way she was going to get out of her was to tell the truth. “Sorry, I'll do what ever you want me to later, you can even punish me more if you want” she said with a wicked smile “but I really need to go to the toilet...right now”

Just admitting it to her friend had made it worse as now her attentions was slowly fading away from her wet cunt and focusing in the growing discomfort of her bladder. The worse it got the more she thought about it, she crossed her legs and bent down to pick up her bag again but as she leaned forward something shifted and suddenly the pressure on her bladder was unbearable. She stood up quickly. “Can you get that for me, I...can't get it” Mia said crossing her legs and pointing down at her bag, but Amanda stood fast. “I've just decided what your punishment will be, don't worry it won't take long, and after that we can go strait to the toilet. Okay?” Mia hesitated then nodded quickly. “Very good, okay for your punishment I want you... to jump and down 10 times.

Mia's heart sunk, her bladder was already ready to burst but it was the only way she could see out of this situation. Taking a deep breath and tensing all her muscles to try and squeeze her pee hole shut. Tentatively she bent her legs and then jumped. As she took off she suddenly felt a lot better, her bladder didn't feel so bad after all, maybe this wouldn't be so bad... Oh fuck. As she landed a bladder full of hot piss was all sent surging south like a tidal wave hammering against a dam. Panting heavily she just managed to hold on to dryness.

“One” came and unimpressed voice. Oh god, 9 more left. Concentrating so hard her face screwed up she jumped again. Another hammer blow of pressure smashed against her exhausted muscles as she came back to ground letting out and gasp of pain. She was not going to make it. No she could do it, just 8 more then run to the toilet. She jump again, feet barley leaving the ground this time but as she landed it was still to much. A hot spurt of pee sprayed out soaking through her panties and making a very visible stain on the light coloured jeans she was trying on.

“You call that a jump, that was pathetic just like you, you still have 8 left, and you better make them good” Amanda warned. Fearing the worst Mia leapt into the air desperate not to have to repeat any more jumps, even as she was still going up she knew what was going to happen. She hit the floor. A bladder full of steaming piss smashed downwards. Her stomach and pussy muscles strained, wavered and gave up.

The wet patch instantly doubled in size and kept going as an unstoppable torrent of piss made its way out of Mia's desperately tired bladder, out of her dripping wet pussy, through her now filthy panties before soaking into the brand new jeans. It was going down her legs now, dark wet patches marking it path, flaring out as it went down her legs before dribbling over her feet to form a golden puddle on the floor.

Jeans now saturated, with pee all the way down both legs and spreading up and over the bottom of her pert ass, the liquid started to take a new direction, forming drips on the front of her crotch which swelled ad dropped, faster and faster until a thick stream of golden piss was sprinkling down onto the already soaked carpet with and auditory trickle.

Mia had long since stopped trying to cut of the flow and when the stream started to taper out she was surprised to find her self pushing hard to force every last drop out and keep the gorgeous feeling of warmth flowing over her excited pussy, down her legs and over her feet. As it finished she looked up at Amanda who was staring back at her with equal amazement. “Oops” Mia said quietly causing a fit of giggles from both girls.

Mia did a quick twirl to show off her sexy accident before facing away from Amanda and slowly bending over to reveal the full extent of humiliation. As she bent over the tight material, rubbed against the filthy panties that were now clinging desperately to Mia's pussy. She felt Amanda's hand at the base of her leg, rubbing against the soaked denim, working its way up. As she got to her thighs Mia was already feeling tingles and by the time her hand was resting over her hot sex she was seeing sparks. “ohhh yes, rub my pissy panties into my...” was all she managed before she was silence by a orgasm ripping through her.

She turned and smiled at Amanda who was smiling back. “I think we better get out of here” She suggested, mistress was gone, Amanda was back. Mia agreed and carefully peeled off the dirty jeans, revealing her soaking white panties that had a noticeable yellow stain over her pussy. “Here don;t forget these” She said dangling the forgotten broken panties in front of Mia who promptly snatched them and bit by bit, using two fingers stuffed them inside her cunt which was readily dripping with milky white cream, before putting her skirt back on and running out of the cubicle giggling, dragging Amanda with her.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its actually only half the story but I thought it was a bit long. In the second half there is more domination, wetting and a some panty pooping if thats your thing.

If you like the story check out the site, its updated regularly, and help me spread the word about it.

Thanks guys
    Matt

Some one reply please

Even if to say how much you hated it, I'd love some feedback

Comment

feedback

Originally posted by BritTeen
      I do not know exactly why there are no replies. In any case, thank you for the effort to write this detailed story. I am not the right person to praise the contents as 1) I am not much into lesbian sex play (in fact I am disappointed that a high percentage of the few (!) women who open their mouth about pants-wetting turn out to be lesbians!), 2) drinking urine does really nothing to me (to say the least; really I find it just disgusting to say it bluntly), 3) I am not aroused by fiction which has the obvious aim to stir up my arousal.

I am sure, however, that there are others who have more positive feelings with respect to lesbian sex play, pee-drinking, wet fiction.

Comment

I really enjoyed this BritTeen, right up my street. I hope you continue to share your stories
        The Daily Wet

Comment

Thanks! I was actually curious how to access the second part of the story on your site.

Comment

You asked for comments, criticism as well as praise. No doubt some readers enjoyed your efforts as much as you enjoyed writing the story.

What follows reflects my personal preferences and isn't meant to pontificate about what's good and bad.

While I enjoy stories of lesbian sexuality, especially those involving wetting, the domination/humiliation theme just doesn't appeal to me. I'm aroused by stories with a softer diction and those that involve one of the protagonists wetting for pleasure or as relief from desperation, while the other becomes sexually aroused. In other words, the wetting is foreplay rather than aftermath. Such scenarios reflect the fantasies I've always had and, fortuitously, experienced with gratifying frequency.

Since Mia gets to enjoy an orgasm after wetting her pants. I liked the last couple of paragraphs of your story more than the rest and will look for the sequel.

Comment

Originally posted by BritTeen
              My reply will probably be seen as sour grapes. I would have hoped that someone with the nickname BritTeen would have been British, and have written a story that resonated with my British ear. There's absolutely nothing wrong with Americans and the US version of English, but a good tale written in my own "dialect" will always be more comfortable, because it is more familiar to me. Words like "high school", "panties" and "ass hole" are never going to cut it in the same way.

I didn't find the plot very subtle, either. Too harsh, too rigid, too much geared to instant gratification.

Sorry, BritTeen -- you did ask!

Comment

That was a very hot and sexy story, thanks for posting! I actually love domination/submissive sexplay myself, so that was a bonus! Keep in mind that if the second half has panty pooping scenes, you would do better posting it to the poopers board.

Comment

The point we all seem to agree on is that our tastes in stories pretty much parallel our individual fantasies.

Comment

Working...
                  X