Gambler's Tax Audit (Humor!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gambler's Tax Audit (Humor!)

A man arrives at the office of an IRS agent for his tax audit. The agent says- "We seem to have difficulty determining the source of your income- you put on your return that you "Make bets with people"- we need more specific information".
    The man replies- "Well, since my attorney is running a few minutes late for joining us, I'll demonstrate my skill". The man pulls out a thick stack of $100 bills. "Your desk is about 6 feet wide. I'll bet you this $50,000 against $10,000 from you that I can pee up and over your desk, into the trash can on the other side, and not get one single drop on your desk. Even one drop, and this cash is yours".
    The agent thought long and hard about this. Something like this was totally against IRS policy and if caught could get him fired, but there was no way this crazy man could do that! The agent agrees to the bet.
    The man goes to the end of the desk, unzips his fly, and lets loose. Not ONE drop actually made it across the desk to the can, instead, the agent's desk, papers, phone, EVERYTHING got soaked!
    The gambler sighs- "Damn.., I lost. Here's your cash".
    The agent is overjoyed! FIFTY GRAND! Just like that!
    The office door swings open and the gambler's lawyer walks in on his client and the overjoyed IRS agent. "What the hell just happened"?! The lawyer asks.
    The grinning agent knows he can't reveal the bet without being fired. "Well, your client just peed all over my desk, but hey, no problem at all! Woo Hoo"!
    The lawyer's knees grew weak, and he sunk into a chair. The agent says- "Hey! Are you OK"?!
    The lawyer replies- "Last night he bet me $100,000 that during this audit he would pee all over your desk, and that you'd be happy about it"!
    Ba-dum-bump!- Vic

re.

that's awesome! thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X