ban youtube vids on this board!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ban youtube vids on this board!

Most people on here are respectable and don't post underage vids from youtube. the small percent that do really piss me off. For one it contributes to explotation of minors and for two no court would understand this fetish. I'm sure they would throw the book at anyone caught using these vids for sexual gratification, posting and veiwing. Even if you click on a link here and just watch 2 seconds of a vid your still veiwing it in the eyes of the court. I for one donnot want to be labeled a pedohile just cause some ignorant ass doesn't respect that this is an adult related fetish. I think the moderators should just ban youtube vids on here. There was one posted a few threads down that really fuckin pissed me off cause you could clearly see they were way underage. I'll tell you right now if i clink on a link and see its underage i report it to youtube and hopefully they remove it, so yeah i am that guy! theres plenty of other adult sites to see this content, like x-tube, or my dirty hobby. we should just stick to those. If you for one second think big bad brother isn't watching you your wrong. Courts are corupt and even if they realize you were misled to the vid they will still nail your ass! prosecuters and arresting officers don't like to look wrong! Its to easy to make a case out of something like this. just giving my thought on this matter! i won't be clicking on anymore youtube related links on here and i suggest everyone else do the same!

So...you lurk on the board, silent as the fucking tomb for six months, doing nothing but clicking on other peoples' links and reporting anything to Youtube that you don't like or personally approve of. You contribute nothing. You thank no one. You add nothing to the general atmosphere except the leeching of bandwidth.

When you finally do deign to post, six months after beginning your lurking spree, all you do is rant and complain in block-text format about how all Youtube vids (which contribute a large portion of the content on these boards) must be banned immediately. And, of course, your faux-Orwellian ravings about how the EFF BEE EYE has secret bugs planted in all of our computers, rotary phones, dental crowns, and car stereos...and they have nothing better to do with their time and resources except sit all day, evesdropping on small-traffic message boards waiting for someone to get caught clicking on a YT link that shows a clothed teenage girl wetting her pants after doing a hit of salvia.

Can we just ban you instead? Please?
    Last edited by Major Travis; July 26, 2011, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Quoted.
      For.
      Truth.

Comment

Travis: Best rant in the history of this board.

Comment

agreed

Goodbye Ranger.

Comment

That was pretty bloody funny stuff MT. Loving your work.

Comment

Thank you for playing Ranger, better luck next time

Comment

Epic

That...was...epic.

Comment

Major Travis for President!

Comment

/clap

my hat off to you sir

I nominate Travis for Mayor

Comment

I usually don't like to weigh in on any type of internet argument but I have to agree with MT here. Well done/said.

To Ranger, I'm sorry there are things that anger and frustrate you on the web, but you will NEVER be able to get the world to change for you. It is too diverse with various personality types and opinions running the gamut from one extreme to another. It is naive to believe you'll get everyone to agree and adjust their behaviour to please your own.

You need to turn inward and adjust how you can react and deal with situations that annoy you. Because the only thing you DO have control over, is yourself. If you don't make the effort to learn how best to personally handle things that "piss you off", but are out of your control, then the only thing you can hope for is to continue to feel angry and pissed off, time and time again.

Comment

Originally posted by Wetman
                        I nominate Travis for Mayor
                        The new mayor of the quiet little town known as Pissville. Where toilets may only be used for pooping.

Comment

Bye bye Ranger...

Seriously... Get off your damn horse and let Tonto pee already...

You're an ass.... Probably always will be unfortunately, unless you finally wake up and realize the hypocrite you truly are... Unlikely, but I am an eternal optimist....

Comment

Judge

Sorry Ranger, you're not the judge and jury of things you don't like.
                            The politicians already have this priviledge down pat.
                            If you don't like living with content you disapprove of and try to sort
                            your "evil" stuff from what you consider acceptable, then buzz off and
                            don't tune into them. Leave the rest of us to determine what's acceptable
                            to us, NOT YOU.

Comment

Exactly. NO member here has a right to determine what is good and evil for others.

Comment

Working...
                              X