Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In search of old vids

Hi all,

I'm not much for publicly asking for old videos that I myself have not held on to, but there are four in particular I had in mind and well, maybe it will jar a positive memory for some folks out there. And maybe someone hasn't seen them and now will. So if anyone has these or knows where to find them it would be much appreciated:

1) There is a woman outside a nightclub who has just had an accident and she asks the bouncer, "Can I get my 10 dollars back? Can I get my 10 dollars back for pissing on myself?"

2) British TV co-host has the inventor of one of the female pee devices on and recounts a recent accident when she had to wee in her jeans because of being stuck in traffic

3) A bit more vague on this one, but I believe it was three well-dressed young women hopping over a wall (in front of a hotel maybe?) and all going to squat

4) A desperate biker chick trying to walk to a bathroom while being taunted by her guy biker friends. After a nice long bout of desperation she scurries behind a car and squats to do her business.

Thanks!

here is a link to the second vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSReo9RzmQM

Comment

I quite liked Ruth Langsford before I heard her recount this wetting experience, and after this, she went right up in my estimation! I would liked to have heard her speak more about the incident, and in fact, I think she was going to talk more about it before being interrupted by Paul Ross.

Listening to Ruth again, did she wet before or after she picked up her son? Did she pee herself in the car park of his school? Did people notice her in peed jeans? What colour were the jeans? Yes, I know, most people don't care, but I love details!

Comment

Originally posted by Scotsboy
        I quite liked Ruth Langsford before I heard her recount this wetting experience, and after this, she went right up in my estimation! I would liked to have heard her speak more about the incident, and in fact, I think she was going to talk more about it before being interrupted by Paul Ross.

Listening to Ruth again, did she wet before or after she picked up her son? Did she pee herself in the car park of his school? Did people notice her in peed jeans? What colour were the jeans? Yes, I know, most people don't care, but I love details!
        You have to wonder if she's into it, otherwise why bring it up in such detail?
        Ok, maybe just wishful thinking on my part.

Eamonn's obvious embarrassment is pretty funny. lol

Comment

heres the biker chick one http://www.sendspace.com/file/kovzpz

Comment

I remember Ruth making another reference to wetting before. When talking about Alan Carr, she said she would have wet herself laughing if she had seen him live, and she was going to be interviewing him very soon after that! Then when it came to the break, Ruth made a reference about having to go to the toilet. My memory is a bit vague about that particular programme.

Oh, to have the power to make a woman pee herself laughing!

Comment

Thanks a lot to those who posted!!

Ruth Langsford (had forgotten her name obviously) also tweeted about the accident shortly after that show aired. Guess it made an impact with audiences.

Thanks again. If anyone knows of the other two....

Comment

Originally posted by Scotsboy View Post

Yes, she was going to talk more about it.. The other woman asked her if she did it standing up. Ruth replied yes, you know what I did? ....and that was the end of it. Interrupted by two fat blokes.

She had collected her son, as I recall. She was driving home when the urge struck, so she pulled into a large car park. There was nothing to hide behind, so she just let loose in her jeans, standing beside the car, I assume. The video has since disappeared from youtube. I wonder if anyone saved it?

Comment

Working...
                X