The Founding of the Women's Pee Club of Greenpoint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Founding of the Women's Pee Club of Greenpoint

Hi. I'm Sarah and I think I've created something amazing with two of my friends I want to tell you about how it started and I hope it will lead to more adventures.

A quick synopsis of us :
    I live in Greenpoint, Brooklyn along with my two other friends, Lauren and Jennifer. I'm 23, and work in marketing. I have a business degree and went to school in nyc. I write in my spare time and I'm one of those Brooklyn people who rides their bikes a lot. Physically, I'm 5'6", dark hair, brown eyes, I guess everyone would want to know I'm a C Cup. Whilst out drinking I've been called: Pretty, cute, worthy of thinking about in the shower, by various boys. I have my own studio apartment. (Relevent later.)

Lauren lives in Greenpoint, with her roommate and our third friend Jennifer. Lauren is 22 and just got out of school for architecture. She also plays guitar and was an avid equistrian when she was a teenager living in Wyoming. (living in the middle of nowhere, despite her love of horses, was too much for her.) Lauren, if I say so myself is also very pretty, 5'5 just a bit shorter than I am, with auburn hair and blue eyes, and a B cup. Whilst dealing with nyc's neverending stream of drunk boys, she's been labeled as: Hotstuff, gorgeous, and slammin'.

Jennifer, also in Greenpoint obviously, is 24 and works as a fashion designer on the technical end of things; material selection, testing, etc. She's originally from Queens and had a promising career in women's basketball before a knee injury sidelined her into fashion. She does remain athletic while not at the professional level and also is an amateur chef. She's 5'11", shoulder length blonde hair and green eyes. If she made it to the WNBA I'm sure they would've put her out front to gain popularity. Drunken boys at bars have said often tried to be clever and called her a supermodel, hotty, and sweetstuff.

You've suffered through our profile, and now I present to you our pee odyssey. I hope you like it, because as it turns out we sure did. It started last Saturday night after we had been bar hopping in the west village and were ready to call it a night and head back to Greenpoint. I was dressed in a pair of tight black Gap Jeans and a black and white plaid top. Lauren wore a pair of khaki capri pants and a perfectly fitted ralph lauren button up blouse, tucked in with a brown belt, and Jennifer had on an American Eagle denim skirt and pink tank top. It was a great night, we weren't wasted but were pleasantly buzzed, but unfortunately to get home we were dependent on the dreaded G train. Now, I'm not sure how many of you are from nyc or are familiar with the subway system, but the G line is notorious for running a train very rarely, perhaps once or twice an hour late at night, but alas it's the only subway to go to Greenpoint. Interestingly enough it's also the only subway line that doesn't run through Manhattan, but that's beyond our scope today.
    So we made our way to the Metropolitan avenue stop on the L easy enough, where we had to transfer to the G, hoping against hope to get lucky and catch one quickly but it was not to be. As we approached the platform to our terror a train had just closed its doors and as we ran towards it, eying the conductor in the front car, pounding on the window and making a hot spectacle of ourselves it pulled away.

"shit!" Jennifer cried.
    I sighed realizing that we would be waiting for a while. It was nice to be with friends, but I wanted to get home. "We're going to be here a while..."
    Lauren looked after the receding headlights of the train forlornly, echoing Jennifer's "Shit."

We stood in silence for a few seconds and after the excitement of running for the train I realized I had to pee pretty badly. I had felt an urge on the subway out of Manhattan, but now I REALLY had to go. There were no restrooms in the station, and looking to my friends, Jennifer with her legs bobbing up and down a bit, and Lauren with her legs crossed and her arms crossed nervously against her chest I realized they were in the same boat.

I bent my knees to relieve some pressure and broached the subject to my girlfriends, "Ladies...I really have to pee."

Jennifer looking positively panicked as she realized the predicament and her bladder perhaps weighing heavily on her giggled nervously and agreed, adding, "Do we try to find a restroom? The next train won't come until...forever!"

Lauren looking nervous, and recrossing her legs said in a breathless rush, "If we try to find a bathroom and everything's closed...then if the next train comes while we're gone..."

"...we're screwed." I finished.

Jennifer moaned, "mmmm....I have to peeeee so bad...why didn't we go before we left the bar!"

Lauren and I put a reassuring arm around Jennifer.

"It'll be alright," Lauren said.

"Yeah"...I added, "We'll make it through and get home."

Despite the reassuring words, I didn't know how I was going to hold it in, I had to pee so bad at this point. Upon removing my arm from around Jennifer's waist, I had to put my hand between my legs as I got hit with a spasm that took all my self control to hold in. I was glad I was wearing black jeans, but I didn't want to pee myself...or I didn't think I wanted to pee myself. Like my friends, together in our misery, yet isolated I was lost in my struggle for a few seconds when Lauren's voice cut through my efforts.

"I'm going to pee in my pants," she said, standing a bit apart from us, in what Jennifer and I mistook for a desperate wail of loss. In a sense perhaps it was, because certainly none of us thought it would be a good thing.

And perhaps it was surrender in a way, but there was a steely resolve in Lauren's blue eyes. "No, no no no..." Jennifer and I both said, again wanting to comfort her in our time of desperation. "We can do this Lauren...we'll make it." I said not really believing the words.

But Lauren pushed on. "No...that trains not coming for a long time...I've never had to pee so bad in my life...I'm just....going to go..."

And she did. Standing with her legs slightly apart and he arms still crossed across her chest, her whole body seemed to relax and relief spread across her face as swiftly as her pee spread down her khakis and her legs turning her capris a much darker shade of tan. An audible hiss filled the empty station.

Jennifer let out a little gasp, "Ooohh. Lauren!"

She relaxed her arms and I took her hand to tell her, "It's ok...it happens." Her pee had completely drenched her capris now, running down the inside of her legs, with a mini stream gushing from between her legs directly onto the platform where a puddle was forming around her sandals.

Now when she had first let go I was horrified, both for my friend having to go through this and at the site of all that pee. But as she continued wetting herself for what seemed like forever, I realized I would probably be doing the same thing in a while. I exchanged a look with Jennifer to see the same thought crossing her face. Horrified relief that if one of us had done it...maybe we all could.

Lauren meanwhile looked at us apologetically and said..."oooh...I'm sorry guys...I'm sorry...but..."

"I feel sooooo much better now." she added meekly. "I'm done now."

Her pants soaked and dripping she nonetheless retained some dignity and apologized again.

Jennifer told her it was ok, in a pained voice hopping from foot to foot, the sight of all that pee on the ground adding to our desperation.

"You must feel better though...wet pants aside." I said realizing I was envious. I had to pee so ridiculously bad, and just did not know if I could do it. I realized then I wanted to; I don't know why but I did and screw it I was going to try.

"It wasn't so bad," Lauren said..."It felt kind of nice actually. Maybe the drink is making me bold." she added but looked a little embarassed.

Jennifer and I looked at each other. "Let's do it," we both said and giggled. Our declaration seemed to make Lauren feel better.

"I don't know if I can though..." Jennifer said. "I have to pee sooo bad...but.."

"It's ok." I comforted her..."I'll go first."

Lauren hugged both of us and said she was there for us. They both took my hand on the empty platform and I stood up straight, wondering if I could undo all those years of training now that I had made up my mind to wet myself. Ironically not moments before I was terrified of letting go and now...

...an amazingly blissful feeling of warmth, relief and wetness rushed from between my legs gushing down my legs. I had no problem letting go as it turned out.

"I'm going." I murmered as my friends stood by me the sound of my pee making another aduible hiss as it drenched my jeans. The warm pee soaked my jeans down to my ankles, and flooded into the shoes I was wearing and made a little stream on the subway platform.

"OOoooooh God," I said, "that is a relief...." I giggled. "I'm peeing myself."

I barely noticed but someone had come onto the platform at that moment from the other end, and briefly went right back up the steps wanting no part of what we were doing. A slight distraction but in the interest of telling the whole story, necessary to put in.

Now that Lauren had a partner in wetness she became a little more bold and asked, "It is kind of amazing isn't it?"

As relief flooded my body I found I also enjoyed the feeling of the pee running down my legs. It was warm and nicely flowing. I liked how the denim felt clinging to my skin. I wouldn't want to sit around in it for hours...but it was nice.

"mmm...it is." I demured. "Jennifer...after I'm done...you're going to feel a million times better when you let go."

"I can barely hold it now!" she said laughing. "...."I guess now that we're all doing it, I am so going to pee as soon as you're done."

I nodded, and looked down at my jeans. They were black, but it was clear that I had thoroughly soaked myself. They were quite shiny where my pee had drenched them.

Finally I had finished. "Oh..god....that felt good..."I said again.

Lauren turned to Jennifer, "You have it easy girl! You're in a skirt."

Jennifer laughed and agreed..."I'm going to sit down though; it's not fair that I could get off scot free!" After seeing us having a ball she was into it.
    We went to the benches on the platform against the wall.

"I guess this is why you don't want to ever sit down on the subway," I commented, and we laughed.

Lauren said, "It's fine...hot girl pee is amazing."

Jennifer sat between us, and again we took her hands as she looked from us..."haha, oh god this is kind of weird..."

"It is." I said. "Weird..."

..."but wonderful." Lauren finished for me.

Jennifer sat with her legs slightly apart, and said, "Ok...I'm going to let go now."

And she did. "Ooooohhh....it's coming out! I'm peeing! hahaha." Jennifer being the last one and perhaps the most comfortable had a nice running commentary. "Oh god...haha. It's so warm...ooooohhh....I had to pee sooo bad though.......mmmmmm. oh god this is spectacular." She cooed. "mmm. it's making my butt all wet!" And then she was silent for a while, getting into the moment. Closing her eyes and just enjoying the sensualness of peeing herself. it was quite a waterfall she created, soaking the bench where she sat and flowing down to make a little lake underneath. "Ahhh...I'm done!" She said. "I have never felt so relieved in my life!" Getting up she turned around to look at her skirt, and let out a little squeal, "Oh...oh...ha. Oh I did a number!" Her butt was a dark blue splotch of denim where her pee had collected.

Five minutes passed as we stood there talking about it and agreeing to, yes, do it again before the train came. We sat down, soaked, relieved and happy. The other riders gave us a wide berth...because well we had peed ourselves. But it was amazing. We got off at Greenpoint Avenue and said our goodbyes with plans on doing it again next Friday.

Epilogue:
    One interesting thing about this experience: It turned me on sexually...oh god did it turn me on sexually. I got back to my apartment and immediately ran to the shower, eagerly unbuttoning my shirt, sliding it off my shoulders, throwing it over the shower curtain and undoing my bra to expose my breasts. My jeans were still nicely wet, but I found I had to pee again, and while massaging my nipples I peed myself again, rewetting my jeans and in absolute ecstasy as the warm pee soaked my legs whilst I played with my tits. I loved having my nipples rubbed. When I finished peeing I unbuttoned my jeans and unzipped them, pulled my soaked pink panties down, got the shower going, and started fingering myself greedily until I had the best orgasm I had ever had in my life...I sank to my knees in the showering moaning and screaming in sheer ecstatic pleasure. I had never felt anything like that before and couldn't wait to repeat it.

...anyway let me know if you want to keep hearing about adventures.

Hot stuff. Please keep 'em coming.

Comment

I soo hope that this is true. Well either way yes I would love to hear more

Comment

I'm going to NY on September, I'd love to meet you and have some wet fun

Comment

Originally posted by addebayor
          I soo hope that this is true.
          LMFAO, some people never cease to amaze!

Comment

Originally posted by Apemantus
            LMFAO, some people never cease to amaze!
            What do you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by addebayor
              What do you mean?
              It's just a story. It's a damn good story, but just a story nonetheless. It's not true.

Comment

A lovely work of fiction which is certain to delight many. Very well written. My congratulations to any author who edits their work several times over and checks the spelling before posting!

Comment

True or not, I don't really care, it's hott.

Comment

Erotic fiction is created to arouse its readers. In the early days of this board and with the print version of WetSet and a number of other magazines, stories were a much appreciated medium of communicating fantasies to those of us into wetting.

Here, we don't know whether this is erotic fiction or a retelling of an experience that author found erotic. From my point of view, it doesn't matter one whit. We readers can visualize the women, their reactions to desperation and finally their wettings based on what Sarah so deftly describes.

Comment

Just a story?

Originally posted by wiseguy
                      It's just a story. It's a damn good story, but just a story nonetheless. It's not true.
                      How do we know it's just a story? I'm sure if Sarah was a real woman who was recounting a real experience, she would not be happy about the fact that people were saying it was only a story, and in the absence of any statement to the effect, I can't see anything in the account to indicate it's fiction - I've seen recounted experiences in the past which were stated as being real (OK, so you have to trust that they are) that were more outlandish than this one.

I guess it comes down to your own personal belief system - either you believe that this sort of thing actually happens, or you don't. Personally, I can't imagine how it doesn't happen in the real world, somewhere, sometime. In my relatively long experience of these things, I've come to understand that no matter how strange, almost anything can happen.

Yes, Sarah, I would love to hear more of your adventures. Just let us know if they are real. I for one am assuming that as you haven't said this was fiction, that it really happened.
                      Last edited by Lloyd_R1; August 6, 2011, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Amazing story. I'd love to read more.

Comment

Well written and nicely told. Thank you. Please do post more!

Comment

Originally posted by Lloyd_R1
                            I can't see anything in the account to indicate it's fiction - I've seen recounted experiences in the past which were stated as being real (OK, so you have to trust that they are) that were more outlandish than this one.
                            LMFAO

Human nature really is amazing!

Comment

Real or Fiction

Does not matter! What the reader wishes to believe is up to that reader only. We are all in a fantasy world here anyways. Just respect the writer and keep it to yourself so you don't continue to ruin other reader's fantasies.
                              This was a great story and I, for one, would like to believe it is true or at least could happen. Please tell us more. We need more stories like this on the board.

Comment

Working...
                              X