Possible Level 1 sighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Level 1 sighting

I was at a small sporting event the other night, small enough to be a total Level 1 situation (no real chance of seeing anything pee related), but lo and behold I saw something that may or may not have been a sighting, and whether it was or not, has had me on edge ever since.

Anyway, when the event was over I was walking out when I noticed a middle-aged blonde woman wearing knee-length capris and it looked like there may have been a small dark patch up by the back of her crotch. Nothing out of the ordinary as there are many times I think I see things, and it was only a quick glance. But there was more evidence.

She turned and was facing me and it looked like the other friends she was with--all ladies--were reassuring her, and she then took a blue sweater and tied it around her waist. At that point she started heading off (I assumed to the bathroom) and I was able to get close enough to hear her say, clearly but calmly, "I'm just so mortified."

Because most people were heading to the same place I was able to get behind her to see if she went to the ladies room and/or if there would be any other evidence of having had an accident. As she walked briskly but in control she bumped into a group and began chatting, and it became clear she was chaperoning a bunch of kids, and one of them had been injured in the stands (there had been an ambulance there).

She finally said, "Can you guys wait right here I have to go to the bathroom!" Then she headed that way, and seeing no further evidence, I was forced to abandon the chase.

In the end I am entirely unsure if she peed in her pants or not. For those in the US I would say if pants peeing were a crime there is enough evidence to indict, probably not to convict. And either way it gave me that unmistakable rush of adrenaline that cannot be duplicated any other way.

Thoughts?

I suspect you probably did witness a real accident.

It's a pity that someone was injured and the woman was "mortified."

Whatever happened to naughty women who lose control at sporting events from sheer excitement?

Comment

Working...
    X