• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really desperate in a car YT

I think it's real: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkK2AdnH3Gc

Pipi

Desperate in Car

This is pretty f**kin' good, even if it's not real. I agree that it appears to be authentic, i.e., not fake, and not staged. The girl may be playing it up a bit for the camera, but that doesn't make it any less real. While she says more than once that she's "reaaaally unhappy," in some sense she seems to be... well, I won't say enjoying her predicament, but she seems to acknowledge that there is some humor in the situation. The guy is clearly enjoying it, and chuckling about it, and she seems to be okay with this. If she was really pissed off, or really upset, she would have turned off the camera. The camera appears to be mounted on the dash, so I find it hard to believe that she is unaware of it, or unaware that it is activated.

She even comments at one point that another male driver is looking at her as she wiggles around...

Desperation is not my favorite genre, although it is certainly my second favorite. For me, the holy grail is genuine accidental wetting, from waiting too long while unable to get to a bathroom.

But desperation is good stuff, especially this one. Good find!

LM

Comment

One of the best

Thank you for the heads up. That was one of the sexiest desp scenes I ever saw. Good effort.

It was hot when she smiled, looked at him and said "I'm getting moist, pp moist."

When he said "I won't laugh if you pee your pants" I was really hoping she would let loose a flood.

It could be real, staged or semi-staged. I don't care that much. They were certainly aware of the camera. The camera was still so it must have been mounted on the dash. Also, the clarity and editing were crisp. It seems like they were acting, but very good at it.

What might have gone down?

1) They decided to make a comedy drive around video. She happened to have to pee, so they improved and made her full bladder the subject.
      2) They planned to make a (not necessarily sex themed) comedy desperation video to begin with.
      3) They are marketing geniuses. They plan to release the wetting part on a pay site.

Comment

One of the best in ages, thanks.

It's heavily implied that she has started pissing.

Comment

Working...
        X