My girlfriend's accident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My girlfriend's accident

My girlfriend has admitted now that she's always played around with pissing herself both in her pants and in bed but its always been intentional and never in public.

Last week we were at the park and she had on tight pale blue leggings with a little mini skirt over them and black panties on underneath. We were walking along and she sneezes, grabs her crotch and mutters 'dammit I just peed my pants' and keeps going like nothing has happened. We got to a secluded area of the park and she lifts the skirt and asks me how bad it looks. She'd wet herself alright - but nothing severe. just a little bit in the crotch area. So she shrugs it off and we continue walking back to the car by one of the more secluded routes and she again sneezes her allergies have been bad all month long. She again grabs her crotch but this time it doesn't keep the pee in her crotch. She'd let loose a larger stream that time and it was spreading up her belly and down her legs. She blushed and looked genuinely embarassed that I'd watched her piss her pants not once but twice.

I said 'its ok lets just go and see if we can find a bathroom' - all this to make her feel better. We're still a good mile from the car and she's now acting desperate to find a bathroom at about half a mile she just looses control and floods her pants and the ground with a long solid stream of pee.

She's now completely embarassed until I tell her how turned on I am by her just letting go completely like that. We sneak off the main path we're on as I'm hard as a rock by now and find a bench in the most secluded area of the park she takes off her soaking wet pants and leaves just the skirt on barely covering her ass and pussy and sits on my lap and squirms until i give in - no one's come by in the 10 minutes we'd been there and she takes my cock and slides down over it. at least 20 minutes we're fucking on this bench and not a soul around. its getting dark and she comments that she's got to pee again we both cum and she's squirming in desperation to again empty her bladder. I ask her if she'd let me watch her piss off the bench. She said it was fine that she'd flash anyone at this point to be able to relieve herself. She lifted her skirt and peed into the dirt by the bench leaving a small puddle. she put her skirt back down and stood up and we started walking back to the car, after a bit she lifts her skirt flashing her pussy to the world and pees on the path. She let a littleflow each time we stopped. She'd drank over half a gallon of water that day and it was showing by how much she was peeing.

I watched her pee near some people and they didn't notice her wetting in public. Near the car was a playground and by then the park was officially closed. She said she wanted to finish going before we left - but she wanted to be really bad and use the playground area so she wandered over and sat on the slide and peed a torrent down the metal slide naked pussy bared to the world.

We left for home. This is but one of our tales that started with her accident in the park.

Thank you!!

An EXCELLENT read! Thanks so much for posting!- Vic

Comment

great tale

Great. Much nicer to see stories than just a YouTube shortcut

Comment

Yes indeed. Much thanks for a story about actual human beings. Hope you both became wildly aroused!

Comment

Working...
        X