asian little girl role play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• asian little girl role play

for those interested, obviously an adult roleplaying the little girl with a daddy dom, nice sound effects, this use has several videos that may be of interest:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riQoE..._order&list=UL

very boring, please donnot post again

Comment

Originally posted by andynils
      very boring, please donnot post again
      How about you fucking post something instead of wandering in, trashing other people's contributions, and demanding that they never post again? You have made literally eight posts ever and none of them contain any content, so you really don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to bossing people around and acting like an entitled prick. toiletcontroller owes you fuck all and neither does anyone else on here.

By the way, I personally agree with your assessment of "boring" because I don't share the particular fetish this video appeals to. The major difference between me and you is that I was not bothered by it, since the poster was very clear about the content and even said at the start of the post that he knows not everyone will like the vid. You, on the other hand, chose to ignore this and act as if your opinion of the video is the only one that matters. Moreso, you demanded that the poster literally cease contributing just because you, a person who has never done anything for the forums aside from post a few comments, didn't like the video they linked. I think I speak for the entirety of the forums when I raise both of my middle fingers and tell you that you're the only one who should stop posting, if this is the best you can manage.

toiletcontroller, ignore this asshole and feel free to keep posting videos. I can't say that I'll watch them but I'm sure some people will and they'll appreciate your effort far more than the king of entitlement here.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellipsis
        I'm sure some people will and they'll appreciate your effort
        And how! I enjoyed this video very much. Please continue posting, especially if you find other, similar content.

Comment

That video was hot

Comment

Originally posted by Ellipsis
            How about you fucking post something instead of wandering in, trashing other people's contributions, and demanding that they never post again? You have made literally eight posts ever and none of them contain any content, so you really don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to bossing people around and acting like an entitled prick.
            I have to agree with Ellipsis on this one. If you don't like it, click the back button. But telling someone "please donnot post again", who the fuck are you to tell other people what to post?

Besides, you knew what it was when you clicked the link and went to YouTube. What happened to get you all pissed off? Did your wife walk in the room and catch you wanking to a woman in diapers?

Comment

andy, there is one thing I would like to post, give me your address and I will post you a nail bomb lmao

Comment

Working...
              X