X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Female Jean wetting videos

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=d5Dsi-S557-

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=Z5Rix-S757-

Suggest you read other threads as the first of these has been only very recently posted.

Clearly a professional model, for those "suckers" who like that kind of stuff. I THINK.

In other news, grown men are crying because their whole fantasy is ruined by someone having an opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Apemantus
      Suggest you read other threads as the first of these has been only very recently posted.

Clearly a professional model, for those "suckers" who like that kind of stuff. I THINK.

In other news, grown men are crying because their whole fantasy is ruined by someone having an opinion.
      How is this "clearly" a professional model? Not getting defensive just because I like this videos (which I most certainly do,) but what evidence suggests the conclusion of a professional model to you? She's not charging money, they don't appear to be high budget, there's no sound, there's no link to a website which DOES charge, and she seems to be ridiculously happy with what she's doing.

There's nothing wrong with having a feeling, or expressing an opinion, but making a charge of deliberate deception and intent to make money (rather rudely, as you did) would feel less unwarranted if you had some rational argument or empirical evidence by which you had reached your conclusion, besides "She moves really sexy and has a great body, it can't be genuine."
      Last edited by renopisser; September 9, 2011, 02:59 AM.

Comment

I agree with renopisser.

Also, Apemantus, for some reason you can be really obnoxious. I do not mean to flame or anything, but these boards are for discussions. Just try and participate in the discussion, instead of trying to end it with your opinion or view on the subject.

Comment

Loved them..thanks for posting!

Comment

That second video is the best I've seen in ages

Comment

Yeah, the first one was kind of average, but the second was really nice, and her ass was even nicer.

Comment

I adore JeansFranzi. We should all be getting new material soon, as well - it seems that her annual visit with the "special friend" from her public wetting videos is coming to see her in a couple of weeks. <333

Be still my heart!

Comment

Working...
                X