Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decided to share a recent experience

Hello all,

i debated about sharing this for a while mainly because I sort of promised I wouldn't say anything but this is pretty anonymous here. So here you go.

This happened a couple of weeks ago. My girlfriend and I decided to go to a theme park for the weekend. Some of it was actually kind of boring but then some wasn't.

We had spent a good part of the day goofing around in the water park and ridding go karts later I decided to see if she would want to try out one of the roller coasters. Personally I wasn't sure myself if I wanted to go on one, it has been years since I did that shit but we got in line and of course I think we picked the worst one of them all.

We stood in line for about 30 minutes, not a bad wait considering. Finally we got on. The train left the station went down a hill and through what would best be called a "teaser" loop. Enough to get your attention but nothing compared to the main drop. As the train whipped around and approached the main climb my girlfriend questioned almost sarcastically "does it get worse then that?" She had never road a coaster before. I kinda of laughed and said "That was nothing". I really had no idea why she had asked that other then I figured it was a general question. "Oh boy" she said "this is going to bad". "whats going to be bad?" I asked. Her answer was simply "I have to pee!" "Not a good time for that." I answered not knowing what else to say. "Yea, I know" she answered kind of sheepishly.

Well here we are now going up the main hill, the ride is supposed to make your heart race but mine was off to a head start. I kind of tried to calm myself thinking. "It wont happen she doesn't have to go that bad" of course I was hoping to be wrong. Iv'e never had the nerve to mention my interest in girls wetting but always wanted to see her wet. Talk about the tension.

Down the hill we went, through the tunnels around the bends. Christ you couldn't tell if you were sideways, upside down or inside out the thing tossed you about so much. Finally we came to the end, my heart was pounding from the ride and even more so wondering if she had wet herself. As we pulled in I tried to look but the safety bars prevented me from really seeing.

Once we stopped and were released from the ride all was revealed. She didn't say anything but got up and sure enough she had peed her pants!! I was rather glad we were just getting off because it allowed me to hide my excitement to some point. We sat down on a bench to get our breath back then she said "I think I need to change". She sort of laughed about it but I could tell she was embarrassed.

Well, we went out to the car where she had some shorts to wear. She quickly changed right there in the car and once done she sat there and laughed about it. "I cant believe I did that, how embarrassing!" she said kind of laughing. Me I didn't know what to say other then to laugh with her.

I almost took some pictures of her mishap but I didn't think she would be too happy at the time. Looking back now she probably would have just laughed at it. Maybe next time. Hope you enjoyed this, I know I did!!

That's a very hot story, thanks for sharing! I've never seen any accidents at a theme park, but there's a female friend of mine who once told me about an incident on a roller coaster she witnessed. Apparently she was at the front of the line as the people before her got off and there was a woman in her early 20s who had totally soaked her jeans during the ride. She was drenched all the way to her ankles and there was a massive puddle on the seat and floor that they had to clean before anyone else could get on. I wish I could have seen it, but I had to make do with the second-hand account unfortunately.

Comment

Theme parks do tend to be a favored place for sightings.

When I was in my teens I went with some friends to Disneyland. One of the moms ended up coming along with us, named Yolanda.

All of us kids were forbidden to hang out at her house because she was the neighborhood's very own "drunken slut" with about a hundred boyfriends, her kids used to come over to our house to get a meal because she spent most of her welfare money on herself. So I don't remember how she and one of her boyfriends ended up coming along with us, but they did.

And sure enough, she peed in her pants on one of the rides, which surprised no one, because that's what "drunken sluts" do, right?

But it seemed to me that she was kind of flaunting it, drawing lots of attention to herself, and her sleazy boyfriend kept touching her wet butt and was obviously turned on.

I thought, "Oh my gosh! It's sexual!"

I think that was one of the first moments of awareness I had that panty-wetting is sexual for some folks.

Comment

Working...
      X