Sudden urges to wet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sudden urges to wet

Every once in a while I will dream that I'm looking for a place to pee my pants. It is usually in a giant house with a lot of people around, like there is a party going on or something. I just really want to pee my pants but I want to do it sitting down, inside, and with no one watching. So I wonder around looking for a secluded place to squat down and wet myself but people keep coming in the room and I never get started.

After a while I'm getting really desperate to pee and I just want to let it go but I want to find that special place. This is about when I wake up and I know it's time to run to the bathroom before I start wetting the bed. Up until recently my bed wasn't protected so this wasn't a good idea. I still want to pee my pants though and I'm still half asleep. I sleep naked though, so I go to my closet and find some pants or boxers and I stand in my laundry basket, which holds my dirty clothes until I wash them, and I slowly let go. I take a few minutes to soak myself savoring the warmth as it trickles down my legs and soaks into the dirty clothes under my feet. Once I'm done I'm usually rock hard and I need to get off. I rub myself using my pee as lube and once I cum in my already soaked pants or underwear, I just step out of them and climb back into bed.

When I wake up I can't justify why I did what I did, but it felt good so it doesn't really bother me. I'm just worried that I may do it one day in front of a girlfriend, since it would be weird to wake up to your boyfriend standing in the bedroom peeing his pants and masturbating in them (assuming that she wasn't into this fetish before we met).

Sometimes in the afternoon I will get the urge to pee my jeans too, so I'll drink a bunch of water and surf wetting sites until I can't hold anymore and start leaking. Then I'll go outside or stand in the shower and let it all out, soaking my jeans. Then I'm so hard it only takes about 30 seconds of stroking my pee-soaked cock before I cum all over myself.

Does anyone else experience anything like this?

Yeah, only I get up and (if there are any in there) get a few moist, smelly wet diapers out of the pail and do it in those.

And in general, the longer I've been into this, the more I want to just let go and pee / poop my pants whenever I get the urge.

Comment

Working...
    X