http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgo9tuIDY4Q

Pipi

mmmmm I always find a big, wobbling, overhanging belly soooooo sexy

Comment

Some people might.

Comment

Originally posted by toiletcontroller
        mmmmm I always find a big, wobbling, overhanging belly soooooo sexy
        "Fat" was in the title you ungrateful, antagonistic piece of shit. Why don't you retreat back to your parents' basement where you belong?

I enjoyed the video, incidentally. Keep it up! :3

Comment

Hahahahaha oh the venom, you've really upset me now, because your opinion is so important to me, and by the way, we couldn't afford a basement, and also, I don't have any parents, I was made in a test tube you see, just for any future insults you wish to throw at me

Comment

Originally posted by toiletcontroller
            Hahahahaha oh the venom, you've really upset me now, because your opinion is so important to me, and by the way, we couldn't afford a basement, and also, I don't have any parents, I was made in a test tube you see, just for any future insults you wish to throw at me
            I wouldn't feed the trolls, but it gets so tiresome that useless wastes of air like yourself manage to evade bans around here due to the absolutely shameful lack of moderation around here.

You never contribute anything, you never have anything positive to say, and you seemingly don't understand how the English language works. Have fun never getting laid!

Comment

Originally posted by renopisser
              I wouldn't feed the trolls, but it gets so tiresome that useless wastes of air like yourself manage to evade bans around here due to the absolutely shameful lack of moderation around here.

You never contribute anything, you never have anything positive to say, and you seemingly don't understand how the English language works. Have fun never getting laid!
              Got to hand it to you, your command of the insulting vernacular is impressive, even if it is a tad overused. As time goes on, people will wonder whether it was the occasional comment by disagreeing folks or the torrent of insults by you that dragged the board down!! Its very entertaining to read, mind!

Comment

If you actually looked you would see that I have contributed several clips recently, now ask your mummy to wipe the drool from your chin and simmer down son

Comment

Working...
                X