Farm Girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farm Girl

My parents had friends, who had a farm and sometimes, when my parents had to go away, I would stay with these friends for a week or so. The last time I stayed with them, Tegan [their daughter] was fourteen and I was twelve.

Now, two years on, I was going back to stay with them again over the school holidays. My heart fluttered at the thought of what Tegan might look like now, as that last time I stayed, I was starting to get strange feelings of excitement from Tegans developing sexuality, especially with the way she liked to wear tight jeans. Then, she was tall, dark haired and slightly too skinny but starting to fill out in all the right places. Despite our age difference, we got on well and ever since. I had held many erotic thoughts about her. Those thoughts were always to do with her either getting wet [as I also like wetlook] in her jeans or wetting them.

This time, when I arrived, Tegan was away for the morning and I made myself at home with Keith and Trish [her parents], helping out with some of the farm work. Keith gave me a job on the tractor discing the worked up paddocks, which I love doing but this time it dragged on, as it gave me more time to ponder about Tegans return.

Later that day, I saw a car pull up at the house and I could see from a distance that it was Tegan, getting out of the car. Trish waved out for me to come over there, so I wasted no time in doing that. When I got there, I could see that Tegan had got even more beautiful over the two years but I was disappointed to see that she was wearing a baggy grey sweat suit, as she had been to a dance practice and I couldn't make out, how her body had turned out.

I quickly walked up to her and found myself wondering if I was meant to give her a kiss, or just shake her hand. I took the second option and tried to see if there was any of the old feelings still there from the last time I stayed. There didn't seem to be any sign of them but she was still pleasant toward me and I wondered if the age difference would now, make her not want to have so much to do with me.

Tegan and I walked over to the horse shed and made small talk about what had been happening over the last two years. After a while I thought that she seemed a bit pre-occupied with something and I hoped that I wasn't boring her with my fourteen year olds outlook on life. Eventually she said that she wanted to take a horse for a swim but made no offer for me to come with her.

She went back to the house and returned wearing a strappy green silky sort of top, showing her small but perky breasts. The top only came down to about her belly button. She was aso wearing a well worn pair of the tightest and best fitting pair of jeans that I could have imagined. The jeans looked as if they had originally been a dark blue but had faded to a much lighter colour. They seemed to squease her perfect legs and buttocks everywhere from just above the knee to just below the belt line, which was slightly loose and high up, just above her hips. She also had the sort of figure that left a wide gap between her legs around the crotch area, which the jeans strained themselves against as well. When she walked the jeans folded nicely just round the bottom of her ass cheeks and across the front of her thighs, veeing slightly up and outward from her crotch.

I found myself almost felling sick with what my hormones were doing inside my body, the sight was just incredible. She looked absolutely stunning with her olive skin, green eyes and nearly black long hair just hanging naturally from her beautiful face. If I were to compare her to someone famous, I would say that she had a resembelance to how Cher looked, when she was in her early twenties.

Tegan quickly prepared her dark brown horse [Clipper] and climbed on. I was still hoping that she would make an offer for me to come with her but she almost seemed to be in another world and just said that she was going for a ride over the back of the farm and would take clipper to the pond for a swim.

I watched her ride off and wondered if she would go in the water fully clothed with clipper, or if she had a swimsuit under those sexy clothes. My mind raced as she rode away and I went back to the house. I asked Trish if I could go for a ride on Tegans push bike, to fill in time until dinner was ready. Trish said that was fine and said, did Tegan not aske you to go with her? I said no and Trish replied, she gets into another world when she goes out on Clipper, god knows what she does what she does while she's out there, she's usually gone for ages.

I grabbed the bike and feeling a bit guilty, hatched a plan, where I would ride straight to the pond and hide in the thick bush and be able to watch Tegan take Clipper for a swim, hoping to see her get wet in those tight jeans and flimsy top. I rode to the pond and found a good observation place. After what seemed like an eternity, I heard the sound of Clippers shoes clip-clopping along the track down to the pond. As they got closer, I thought about coming out of the bush and just making out that I had ridden down there to fill in time. But I decided that this might make Tegan self concious and not end up doing what I hoped she might do.

As they got near the pond, Tegan dismounted and took the saddle etc off clipper. She looked slightly uncomfortable and was moving as if she was bursting for a p**. My mind went wild, could she be planning to be this desperate? Much to my delight, Tegan stood up on the gate post and climbed back onto Clippers bare back, still fully clothed. She just sat there for a moment then, as I watched, was she starting to grind her crotch into Clippers back, or was it just wishfull thinking? I watched in awe, as the movement became more pronounced and she rocked backward and forward on his back, holding onto Clippers mane with her arms. A look of extacy was growing on her face. Clipper seemed to be at ease with this, as if he was used to it.

After grinding there for about two minutes, she stopped and I thought, has she brought herself to some sort of climax right there, but it didn't seem as if she had. Just then she slowly started Clipper down toward the water and I held my breath as the horse eased himself deeper and deeper into the water, stopping about a quarter of the way up his belly. To my disappointment, Tegan pulled her feet up, to keep them out of the waterand sat there motionless for a while. Then she commanded Clipper to go a bit further into the water and as it got deeper, she let her legs down, soaking her jeans up to about half way between her knees and her crotch. This was driving me wild, as here was one of my fantasies unfolding before my eyes. Tegan turned Clipper round facing back toward the shore, giving me a frontal view of her. She then rode back out a few steps. Where her jeans had become wet, they had turned a deep dark blue and were glistening beautifully in the afternoon sun.

I hoped that this wasn't going to be the end of the 'show', but then she again started grinding herself on Clippers back and then slowly stopped, looking down toward her crotch. She sat there motionless with her hardened nipples showing through her thin green top and I was going crazy with the anticipation of what might happen next.

Then as I watched.... was the taught denim between her crotch becoming a darker colour? Yes, I couldn't believe it, she was starting to p** in those magnificently tight jeans!!! Soon the warm yellow fluid was forcing itself out through the skintight denim, traveling upward from her crotch, spreading out over her thighs and running through the front pockets of her jeans. The look of pure pleasure on her face, was unbelievable, as she seemed [almost involuntarily], to start grinding again as she peed. I could hear her stifled breaths turn into unstoppable cries of pleasure as she ground her womanhood into Clippers back. I could also hear the squishing and slapping of her [still being soaked] tight jeans, as her buttocks lifted off his back at the end of each backward stroke. As she finished p**ing, she uncontrollably cried out in pleasure, as she reached the heights of a massive climax and collapsed breathless down onto the horses back with her wet legs shaking from the enjoyment of it all.

After a few minutes, Tegan turned Clipper back toward the deep water and I could see that the p** had soaked her backside right upto the top of her back pockets, making her perfect ass look even more sexy. She then slowly rode right into the water, covering Clippers back and submerging her tight jeans totally and soaking her top up to just below her breasts. Tegan then leaned forward onto clippers mane, soaking the front of her top and showing her beautiful breasts through the now transparent material. Eventually she hopped right off the horse and swam in her clothes, then led him out of the water and stood about 20 yards away from where I was, dripping water from her sexy attire.

Tegan then saddled up again and rode off toward home. I had a bit of a mess to clean up on myself then rode back home as well. This was going to be a great holiday and I wondered if I could ever dare tell Tegan of my interest in wetting and wetlook, with the hope that we might be able to do something together.

More of the holiday stories to come. Hope you liked this one

Thanks for posting this.
    it was a great story.

Comment

Nice one. Very enjoyable, thanks.

Comment

Very Nice

Great job and well thought out. Sounds like something that really happened.

Comment

Really great story. Please share more. I'll be looking for the next installment.

Comment

Reiterating comments above, I enjoyed this story immensely and look forward to Tegan’s next adventures.

Comment

Good story. Makes all of us wish for such an experience. I cannot wait to find out what happens. Does he tell her? Does he pee his own pants? Does he find her stained jeans and panties? The possibilities are endless and we want to know.

Comment

Farm Girl

Beautiful story. Hope to read more of this era!
                Thanks, Flu
                {First post in this new format; why isn't "Title" copied from replied-to-thread as "Farm Girl"?}

Comment

Working...
                X