Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concert stage pee

http://www.laweekly.com/2011-11-24/m...-butcherettes/

Strange name but very much female.. Wish there was a video of it... She's hot

Comment

Well she'd really be on to something there if she made it a permanent part of her act, but the article says she promises it's the last time I'm having fun looking for pictures of her on the web, though. She is hot, and wild, and has a penchant for wearing skirts and dresses.

Comment

Cat Chaser tried the whole wetting on stage thing long ago... yeah, they never hit mainstream either.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaFoxtrot
          Cat Chaser tried the whole wetting on stage thing long ago... yeah, they never hit mainstream either.
          The supposed band Cat Chaser never hit anything. Due to the online dearth of any sort of information about the band I still stay they're a figment of somebody's imagination. Not saying Le Butcherettes are mainstream but you can actually read about them on mainstream websites/publications.

Comment

Originally posted by Razz
            The supposed band Cat Chaser never hit anything. Due to the online dearth of any sort of information about the band I still stay they're a figment of somebody's imagination.
            The full name of the band was Cat Chaser Conspiracy... and Google provides several results and information.

No, they were never mainstream... but yes, they did exist.

Comment

Well anyway, as far as a video of the moment goes, I've found at least three different recordings of the event that is likely described in that second paragraph: the song "Dress Off" performed at the Troubadour on June 27th, 2011; she starts by stage-diving, comes back on stage, screeches a few vocals, then lifts her dress for a moment. This is probably the highest quality one of the three:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tcq1GnQoYHQ

And also the one shot closest. And I can't really see anything. I downloaded it in 720p and watched it frame by frame and, well, who knows. It's either too damn dark, or the article has compressed the timeline described and she pissed at some other point in the show. I've sat through a few other videos of different songs from that night and I can't see anything that looks like her peeing on stage. Or, maybe there was another show at the Troubadour this summer--I can't really tell if she's wearing fishnet stockings, as the article say; however, all the videos from that venue have that date.

And, apparently she really did do the deed there. I found a few comments here and there on blogs from people who said she pissed on the stage, then splashed it on the people in the front row. (They say they loved it.) So maybe someone with a YouTube account can ask one of these guys who posted these concert vids if this was that moment or not.

Rock on.
              Last edited by Ker Chunk; November 24, 2011, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaFoxtrot
                The full name of the band was Cat Chaser Conspiracy... and Google provides several results and information.
                Yes, almost all of them from peeing message boards including this one and an ancient angelfire page.

Comment

Cat Chaser didn't make mainstream beacuse Cat Chaser *sucked* at making music. Sorry...but their only thing was the wetting. At least this group can sing...LOL

Comment

Ah, here it is. Shot by the world's fucking stupidest camera man, who had a front-row seat feet away from her, and couldn't figure out where the action was to point his camera. God damn it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=SG&h...&v=lfoNdjARzI8

Still pretty hot though. The fun starts around the 3:40 mark, and, if you go frame-by-frame, you can see her stream in one shot thanks to some guy with a flash camera that momentarily lights the stage. You can also clearly see the huge puddle, and, yes, then she starts stomping away in it, splashing it everywhere, before wandering off somewhere, slipping down probably because her feet are wet, then crawling up a light tower where you get some in-the-distant, too-dark shots of her soaking ass. And none of that mamby-pampy carpet scrap stuff that Cat Chaser used to do; she pissed all over wires and equipment. Electrical shorts be damned.

So, you're welcome, world; I spent hours searching both the 'net and the ever-awful YouTube for this. And no doubt if she saw this here she would tell us we're exactly the kind of patriarchal objectifiers of women she seeks to expose and debase through her conscious-raising performances of feminine empowerment. Oh well.
                    Last edited by Ker Chunk; November 24, 2011, 04:33 PM.

Comment

The question for me about Cat Chaser wasn't whether they existed, but whether their shows were really as they're described on the website.

Ker Chunk: You realize the camera person is standing like 2 feet away and might not want to film the lead singer's snatch. Fortunately or unfortunately, not everyone is a pee fetishist. Solid find, though.

Comment

Originally posted by AramFingal
                        Ker Chunk: You realize the camera person is standing like 2 feet away and might not want to film the lead singer's snatch. Fortunately or unfortunately, not everyone is a pee fetishist. Solid find, though.
                        Chalk it up to the frustration of spending hours looking thru videos wondering if the reporter had just exaggerated what had happened. Add to that that there were three different videos of the exact same song, same as the one described by the reporter, but lacking that one thing I was looking for. Then add in numerous other songs from those and other posters from the same concert that I skimmed through. Conclude with me finding this ONE video thru searching on Google, and getting lucky only because some commenter wrote "PISS!" as his one-word response. Then imagine me shaking with anticipation as I watch it, and see that yes, this is the magic moment.

Then imagine me realizing that I'm not really seeing anything, followed by further realization that despite the fact that there were a half-dozen other people who posted videos of that night, this was the only one of that song and moment.

I suspect if you'd been on that roller-coaster, you'd have wanted to astrally protect yourself through cyberspace, past Youtube, right through the original camera operator's monitor, and rip his face off, too.

But on closer inspection it's clear that even if the camera had been 8x zoomed into her snatch--which I highly doubt a fan of this band would have a problem looking at, filming, and otherwise enjoying, actually (and besides she was wearing shorts under her skirt)--it was still too dark to see much of anything anyway, except for the few flashes that go off. So I'm not quite as angry anymore, and in fact am thankful for what's there.

Comment

Originally posted by Ker Chunk
                          (and besides she was wearing shorts under her skirt)
                          That's my favorite part. It's one thing to wet fishnet stockings, another to wet shorts. That makes it much hotter. Thanks to the OP for the article and thank you for the video.

Comment

I suspect if you'd been on that roller-coaster, you'd have wanted to astrally protect yourself through cyberspace, past Youtube, right through the original camera operator's monitor, and rip his face off, too..
                            BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!

That made my day. Thanks for that.

Comment

Ah, here it is. Shot by the world's fucking stupidest camera man, who had a front-row seat feet away from her, and couldn't figure out where the action was to point his camera. God damn it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=SG&h...&v=lfoNdjARzI8

Still pretty hot though. The fun starts around the 3:40 mark, and, if you go frame-by-frame, you can see her stream in one shot thanks to some guy with a flash camera that momentarily lights the stage. You can also clearly see the huge puddle, and, yes, then she starts stomping away in it, splashing it everywhere, before wandering off somewhere, slipping down probably because her feet are wet, then crawling up a light tower where you get some in-the-distant, too-dark shots of her soaking ass. And none of that mamby-pampy carpet scrap stuff that Cat Chaser used to do; she pissed all over wires and equipment. Electrical shorts be damned.

So, you're welcome, world; I spent hours searching both the 'net and the ever-awful YouTube for this. And no doubt if she saw this here she would tell us we're exactly the kind of patriarchal objectifiers of women she seeks to expose and debase through her conscious-raising performances of feminine empowerment. Oh well.
                              Worst camera man EVER! Was he jerking off while he filmed this?

Every chick rocker should piss during their shows.

Comment

Working...
                              X