article on heidi klum that i found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• article on heidi klum that i found

Idk how many will find this interesting but I liked it kinda. Read her answer about halfway down the page

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/remo...-pa-39085.aspx

Heidi Klum

I found this extremely interesting! I think this kind of accident happens very often as many people (in particular, girls) hate to use school toilets. I remember several incidents with male classmates, but only once with a girl (well beyond puberty) who even asked me "Would you mind if I pee my pants?" when she knew she could not hold it anymore. She started to pee herself - red-faced - before I could overcome my thrill to get out a word.

I have seen girls in their late teens holding themselves on their way home from school (from my apartment window), and also (from my car) girls of about 20-25 near a disco on their way home in the night, obviously dying to pee. Therefore I think it is very common to hold it in all the time and then struggle desperately on one's way home. Unfortunately there are not so many reports on these incidents. Maybe the people who do it are not here, and the people here haven't watched it...

I love to imagine Heidi Klum doing what she says in the interview, therefore I put some pics on the photo board to illustrate what I mean.

Thanks, nickthegiant!

Comment

I agree, that is really hot. I believe a lot of accidents happen because most people feel like it just won't happen to them. Because they are "grown up" and not "little kids anymore". But the bladder can only hold so much and that over confidence, combined with some bad luck can have wonderful (for us) results. I LOVE the idea of her losing control at the front door.

---

What's the most embarrassing thing you did as a kid that you think is funny now?

Heidi: My parents once took a video of myself where they filmed me while I was sleeping and were talking to me and I was responding in my sleep. They would play it all the time, and it was pretty embarrassing. Also, I would pee in my pants a lot. You know, I didn't like to go at school, and I would hold it in all day. And I would walk home and just have to go so bad by the time I reached the front door that I usually didn't make it.

Comment

Wow, what an awesome find! This puts a lot of thoughts into my head. I definitely think this is a common occurrence for girls that they are too embarrassed to talk about.

It just depends on how comfortable the girls are and who they are talking to. I have a lot of cousins who talk about peeing and pooping like it's nothing - if only other girls would be just as open.

Comment

yup....

I've known a lot of women who as high school students (and some younger) would hold it for a variety of reasons, some of them wet themselves pretty often by their own descriptions. I also know quite a few women who still do the same thing, with some very wet results...always a delight to see people talking about it.

Comment

Thanks for the heads-up, Nick.

These "accidents" turn many of us on. One wonders, especially when related to teen-age girls, if this kind of wetting isn't actually a form of autoeroticism during awakening sexuality. I am willing to bet that many carry the feeling into their adult years and secretly or overtly continue enjoying the pleasure of peeing their pants.

Heidi Klum has to be one of the hottest women in public view. Imagining her as a pants wetter by projecting wet spots into any of the pictures Aloo kindly posted has to be a turn on to many readers and contributors to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by Aqua
              I've known a lot of women who as high school students (and some younger) would hold it for a variety of reasons, some of them wet themselves pretty often by their own descriptions. I also know quite a few women who still do the same thing, with some very wet results...always a delight to see people talking about it.
              Wow, that is awesome. Any good stories you can share?

Comment

Originally posted by Aqua
                Unfortunately, those of us who have seen your photos around various sites know that you have a tendency to embellish - so I think that perhaps this comment should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Nothing wrong with labelled fakery, of course.

Comment

Working...
                X