Farm Girl 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farm Girl 2

It was a feeling that was hard to comprehend, to now know that other people must share my love of wetting/wetlook, after such a long time worrying that I must have had some sort of sexual disorder, as I had never heard of anyone else talk of it. Now it was incredible to know a girl was into it and especially Tegan! I still didn't feel at ease with spying on her and wondered if it was healthy for me to keep doing this, so I managed to restrain myself from turning this into an addiction and just kept hoping for candid opportunities, which might arise. Somehow it [the spying] also made me feel a bit ashamed [feeling like a stalker] and I didn't want the feeling of guilt to affect my friendship with her.

We were having a brilliant summer, with day after day of hot sunny weather, broken only by the occasional rain shower through the night. One quiet day Tegan asked if I wanted to come fishing with her, so I didn't hesitate in saying yes, even though fishing didn't really interest me but I was instinctively thinking of the possibilities, from Tegan being near water. The stream was about a ten minute ride on the motor bike, from the house and even sitting behind Tegan on the bike, having to press myself against her tight denim clad butt, was making the fishing expedition enjoyable, right from the start.

When we reached the fishing spot, we went about setting up our rods etc and looked for a good spot to fish from. The water was shallow on our side but went into a deep channel before reaching the tree lined bank on the other side. Tegan was wearing a pair of only slightly worn, high waisted Lee jeans, which were still the nice dark blue colour and a black singlet style of T-Shirt, which only just reached her belt line. The jeans were just as fitting as what she had worn, when I watched her at the pond with Clipper and the seam, with its gold stitching, seemed to disappear up into the lower groove of her butt, pulling the rest of the denim even tighter, round her sexy buttocks and crotch area.

We started casting our lines into the stream and reeling them back in, each time with the faint hope of getting a bite. My mind went onto, how could I coax Tegan into that stream in those sexy tight jeans and I thought, if I can snag my line in the water, I can wade out in my jeans and 'accidently' end up going deeper than I intended and see if I can work on getting her to join me somehow.

After about twenty minutes, I managed to get my hook snagged out in the stream. "Why did that have to happen to me?", I said with a light hearted tinge of annoyance in my voice. Tegan replied laughing "that's just part of fishing, lucky it's a hot day, you might have to do some drying in the sun after you get that hook". I casually answered, that I should be able to get it, without having to go in too deep and that I didn't really mind getting wet anyway. I tried to see if Tegan would show any interest in the fact, that I might get wet but she seemed to be able to hide any hint of it, if there was any interest.

The jeans I was wearing were a work jean, made of a mid-to heavy weight darkish denim and were about six months old. They had become a bit tight fitting, when I first put them on after a wash but were a comfortable fit after wearing them for about half an hour and apparently looked alright on me. I took my shoes off and rolled up the slightly flared bottoms of my jeans, which left me with bare legs from just below my knees and stepped into the shallow water. The water stayed shallow as I walked further out and I thought that I might get to the hook, without getting my jeans wet but then it got deeper. I stopped as the water started to soak the rolled up legs of my jeans and pretended to make a decision, as to whether I should carry on or not.

I looked round at Tegan and tried again to see if I could pick any sense of excitement from her. This time I realised that she was studying my movements and... was that a slight sound of lust in her voice, as she encouraged me to keep going? As I went in deeper, even though the water was cool, I could feel the erotic feeling of the water pressing the denim against my skin, before it soaked through, followed by the massaging effect of the water moving between the jeans and my legs. The current was making the water rise up, nearly to my crotch from the front but only mid way up the back of my legs, between my knees and my butt.

By now Tegan was showing more signs of excitement and was a bit like a child, waiting their turn on their favourite ride at a fun fair, where she was making small but involuntary bouncing movements and fighting back excited laughter, at my 'perdicament'. I could have reached the hook without getting any wetter but decided to crouch a bit, before I grabbed it and leant forward, getting wet up to my shoulders and part way up my back. When I stood back up, my light green cotton shirt was sticking to me like a wrinkled second skin and was slightly transparent, where it touched my skin. I could feel my own arousal growing and quickly pulled my shirt out of my jeans, to try and hide the fact from Tegan.

As I walked back toward her, I could see that she was trying to look me up and down, without me noticing. Her eyes had even more of a sparkle to them, with her smile seeming to come from somewhere deep inside of her and her whole face was glowing in a way that made her look innocent but totally sexy. When I reached her, I flashed her a slightly mischievious look into her eyes, then sat down on the bank and started unravelling my fishing gear, trying to act as normal as possible. Tegan sat down beside me, while I fixed up my gear and was close enough, that I could feel the tight denim on the thighs of her jeans press against mine, as well as feel her arm brush against the side of my wet shirt. Her voice sounded slightly husky as she asked me how it felt in the water, I told her that it was a bit cool but actually quite nice and managed to bring myself to say "you should try it", giving her another quick look of mischief. She put her hand on top of my leg and said "that does feel nice and cool on such a hot day, I might just do that yet".

As I stood up, my shirt tail had ridden up over the top of my jeans and I knew that my backside was about level with Tegan's face. She reached out and cupped my buttock with her hand and said "that feels even nicer, on such a hot day" and as I looked back at her, she had a cheeky smile and had her tongue slightly protruding between her beautifull white teeth, which gave her a look of, 'was that alright to have done that', as well as having a glint in her eye. I felt myself going red and even though I was stoked that she had done this, I couldn't think of an answer, for fear of it coming out wrong and just tried to give her a smile.

Some time passed and I knew that I had to show Tegan some sign of approval from me, to make her feel alright about going into the water fully clothed, with me being there with her and do it, without me acting too eager. I said "you might as well go in, your jeans are already partly wet from mine" she replied "I probably should but I'll think about it for a bit first". I didn't want to push the issue and put her off, so I said "Yeah, there's still heaps of time, if you want to go in". More time passed and I was hoping that nothing would happen, to take away this opportunity to be able to watch Tegan get those clothes wet, then she came out with the words "I'm going to have to go for a pee". I wondered if she would go out of sight and p** her jeans and then 'accidently' end up in a deep spot, in the water to hide the fact. This would have given me a wetlook fix but I blurted out "You might as well go in the water, you can do it there and cool off at the same time". Tegan played it cool and said "I haven't really made up my mind about going in yet" so I took a risk and tried to sound comical by saying "Well go in your jeans first, then you'll have to go for a swim". There was a pause, which made me nervous and then she asked "Are you serious?" but she asked in a way that seemed to mean, was I joking or would I think she was weird, if she did p*** her jeans before she went in the water. "Who's gonna know, I dare you to" I said in a competitive sort of way. Tegan gave a nervous sort of giggle and said "I'll think about it, if you do it too". I wanted to but didn't think that I could do it yet and didn't want to give the show away, if I had to lift the front of my shirt up, so I said "I'll do it but I don't know if I can p*** yet". She didn't trust me to do it but after a few assurances from me that I would and making out it wasn't that weird, as well as being sworn to secrecy, Tegan eventually agreed to take up my dare.

The look of anxiety on her face was gorgeous as she resigned to the fact that she was going to wet her jeans in front of me. I added encouragement by saying how nice it would be to be a baby again and just do that all the time, adding that it would probably feel quite nice. Tegan looked at me and I'm sure I could see her starting to think... could I possibly have an interest in wetting. She slowly walked out into the water, stopping when the water was about half way between her knees and her butt, then walked back out, until only her ankles were under water, standing with her head bent forward taking in the sight of her own skintight wet jeans. I walked up as close to her as I dared and took in the amazing view, of her standing in the stream in those partially wet jeans, which the indigo blue of the tight denim was absolutely gleaming in the mid-day sun, as the water made its way down through the legs of her jeans. I was trembling with sexual excitement at what I was seeing and with the expectation of what might come. Tegan was holding her lower stomach and I could see she was trying to coax her bladder into releasing into her jeans. She said "I'm really busting but I can't get started". I was scared to open my mouth and say anything, incase my voice sounded like some creepy lunatic but managed to get out "Just pretend you are already in the water, that should help". "Have you done this before?" she asked me, in a 'how do you know?' kind of way, so I tried to sound like it was a normal thing to try, when you knew you were going to get wet anyway and said "Yeah, it actually feels kinda cool". She responded by saying "I reckon it probably would feel neat as well, I've thought about doing that before too" then looked at me with a studying expression on her face, as if to see how much I thought it felt cool and what was my reaction to her saying, that she thought it will feel neat and that she had thought about doing it before [not knowing, that I knew that she had done it before].

Now she was making small rocking movements at her hips and slightly bending her knees as she was trying to relax her bladder muscles, which was making the shine on her jeans come and go on different areas of her legs. I felt like I could collapse at any minute, just from the thrill of watching this and was trying to study Tegans face, to see when she had reached the point of no return. The look of anticipation on her face, while she was waiting on it to happen, was adding to this whole as sexy scene. Then she reached out behind her, with her left hand. to hold onto a part of the bank, to keep her balance as she squatted slightly and spread her legs a little, which gave me a great view of her tightly denim clad crotch. Next Tegan gave an involuntary gasp, with her hips and legs doing a small spasm of their own accord, I knew it was happening and nothing could stop it now. For a start there was nothing to see and I hoped it wasn't just going to be a dribble that would hardly be noticable but then I saw little rivulets of p** starting to ouze through the pores of the denim. The golden fluid must have forced its way up from her crotch before it could escape the tight denim, as it was coming from about half way down the fly of her jeans and I could see the rivulets of p** spreading across her thighs before it started running down to meet the already wet denim of her legs. Quickly the little rivulets joined together to form a continuous stream of p*** flowing out of Tegans jeans, spreading further outward and turning most of the stretched denim into the sexy shiny material, which the vision of, sent pangs of sexual urges right through my body. I managed to get a view of her behind and watch the amazing view, as the p*** made it's way, part way up to the top of her pockets, with it forcing it's way further up, between her cheeks, up to the next seam line, forming a cone shape rising above her pockets. The colour changes were facinating, as the dark blue denim went to a dull darker shade of blue of wet denim, to the shiny dark blue, where the p*** was still flowing through her jeans.

Tegan's breaths were short and sharp as she forced the contents of her bladder through her jeans and could feel the extacy of her warm p*** massaging its way into parts of her womanhood before it could escape it's temporary denim prison. Her legs were shaking from the pleasure of it all and the look on her face, was one that seemed to beg me to do something to help get her over the edge of the wave of the sexual build up going on in her loins. I instinctively got close to her and placed my right leg between hers and squeezed her butt with my hands, pulling her crotch, still pouring out p***, up into my crotch area. The feeling of her warm wet crotch against my leg and crotch area was mind blowing, as was the feeling through my hands, from her skintight wet butt, with the warm p*** still pouring through her jeans and making a slight vibrating feeling, as it was being forced out of Tegan's woomanhood. As she finished p**ing, she started grinding her crotch against me, then I felt her shudder and heard her try to stifle her cries of pleasure, as she came inside the tight wet denim surrounding her crotch. I had already come from the shear excitement of the sight, the feeling of it all and from Tegan's grinding agaist me but I was still hanging in there for more and managed to come again by continuing to hump against her as she 'wound down' from her thrill.

Once we had finished, we both seemed to take in the reallity of what had just happened and sat there cuddling. Both sof us seemed a bit unsure about how to move on from that moment, for fear of doing, or saying something that might ruin it. Eventually Tegan said "are you still going to p** in your jeans?" and I replied, "wouldn't that just be a waste, right at the moment". She said " Yeah, there's still heaps of time...", taken straight from my earlier advice to her.

Brilliant Story!!

Brilliant story, Stones. Thank you very much for posting it.

I assume, as you haven't said otherwise, that this and your previous holiday story about Tegan were real events? Absolutely wonderful for you to have experienced this.

Thanks again,
    Lloyd.

Comment

Excellent!

Wonderful story Stones. Please don't be long with the follow up!

Comment

That made me cum in my pants and that's my favorite position, hugging her and placing my leg between hers so that her pee soaks my leg while massagin her ass crack through the jeans or panties. When I hug the girl I usually pee on her leg also

Comment

Working...
        X