My favorite pissing clip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My favorite pissing clip

I posted this on the old board ages ago, but I really like this one, so here is the link to it again: http://www.heaven666.org/mcdonalds-is-34843.php
    Girl pissing herself at Mcdonalds. The girl and her friend make a few silly faces first--I could be wrong, but I think they are imitating Miley Cyrus' when she pulled her eyes and did an "Asian face"-- and then she just lets go all over a chair!
    Last edited by Narada; February 18, 2011, 02:01 PM.

At Macdonald's

I have seen this clip many times, and always wondered how it may have been produced. Is it part of anything longer? As it is completely unlikely to make such a clip "accidentally", I think there is no doubt the scene is staged. (Who has the camera? Doesn't one girl announce that her friend would be peeing her pants, and the wetting occurs immediately after this announcement?) On the other hand, if so, the girls are excellent actors! And, if staged, why is the wet part so short? - To do all this in a public Macdonald's is awesome...

Comment

It doesn't look staged to me.

Comment

What a classic, always good to see it again Narada
        The Daily Wet

Comment

I don't think this is staged in any way at all. I think it's just a group of girls messing around, joking, and clearly the laughing set her off and she just couldn't stop it coming out.

Aloo

Comment

i love it when the pee floods out of her and then when she turned around and showed us her wet bottom! So sexy!

Comment

This looks very real to me! I've almost seen the same situation in real life.

Comment

McDonalds

I'd love to think the same. I just find it strange that there must be someone with a camera and you don't hear a third voice, also the wetting was kind of announced (wasn't it?). Otherwise, indeed, a typical fooling around, and of course showing what we all love to see.

Comment

lol, OmoRashi I think you're either way over-thinking or way under-thinking it. I can't tell which.

The friend "announces" that the girl is peeing her pants after she starts peeing her pants and mentions it. Put another way, she's just repeating what the peeing girl is saying.

They're giggling, as I'm sure any and everyone with this fetish knows, laughing often precedes peeing uncontrollably. They were acting silly and wanted to record it for later, and the girl ended up having an accident which made the video even more hilarious to them, and therefore even more likely to be posted online.

Also, you most certainly do hear the third girl talking and giggling.

But the most obvious fact: the difference between a real wetting and an acted out wetting is like the difference between a car and a bicycle. No offense to the Ineed2pee and skymouse etc. groups, but those videos are more obviously acting than an elementary school play. If you can't tell the difference you should really.....I dunno, see a professional.

I don't mean to put you down, but I'm really just unable to see how anybody could possibly not tell that it's real.

Comment

Working...
                  X