Is it just me or

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me or

Hey paul and team thanks for the new forum, colour and new way of doing things
    is it just me or are less people using the board,???????? and what sucks a bit is registering again when i have been here since the start of wetset and now im a jmember ill get over,,,,,, it...... but did any one feel that happened or is it just me>:?

Possibly just you and me

Another oldtimer here - I know what you mean but decided to just find it funny to be newly born here and a junior member. It's not the users but the board which is the junior...
    I also think that less people are using the board. But on the other hand, there is no flaming until now.

Comment

the junior member thing has nothing to do with wetset. its just the boards way of classifying how many posts you have. who gives a fuck ifyou are a junior member or not? its just splitting hairs.

Comment

You know I thought about that, wondering if there were fewer posts, but then again the old board wasn't really inundated with posts every day. Maybe there is a slight decrease, but the increase in ability to interact with other posters on the board is a big plus in my opinion. I feel like it gives a greater sense of community. Obviously name stealing will be less of an issue.

Although sometimes I wish I could change the color scheme around some

Comment

I think..

It's just the natural wave.
          Two steps forward one step back, and soon it will be 3 steps ffw.
          This is just a well organised forum, people have to get used to it.
          It has lot's of potention

Comment

Right now I am planning what my profile is gonna look like..

I've just decided it's fun to finally be able to get out of the closet, and get surfing on a 'notorious' board like this.

Looking forward to some good times

But I will take my time...

Comment

It takes moments to register, and frankly anyone who is offended by becoming a Junior Member really needs to get over themselves! The egos that are being displayed around here are shocking - go to Hollywood if you want to be a prima donna, but if you want to discuss your fetishes, take a minute to join anonymously and hey presto!

Comment

You will become a 'member' at 50 posts.
                The Daily Wet

Comment

LOL, are people REALLY getting upset over the title? Seriously!? That is dumb folks...i mean you're part of the community and we all share. This is ultimately what it is about, if you've forgotten that and got your ass on your back about it then you don't need to be here.

Even after you ascertain Super Duper Awesome Major Lifetime Senior Member...then what? Is that bragging rights on this forum? Nobody cares, really...

If you're respectful and contribute that is all we care about.

You're not a pedestal on my fireplace mantle homeskillet.

Comment

Originally posted by steve
                    Well looks like I have a ways to go.

Comment

What you are seeing is clear evidence of just how rare this fetish is.

Cue indignant BUT WE'RE MAINSTREAM THERE ARE A LOT OF GIRLS OUT THERE THAT ARE REALLY INTO PISSING JUST KNOW IT responses now...

Also, becoming a full member after +50 posts? That not something to be proud of. At all.

Comment

Let the posting begin!

Originally posted by steve
                        49 more to go then

Comment

Originally posted by fvdsa
                          What you are seeing is clear evidence of just how rare this fetish is.

Cue indignant BUT WE'RE MAINSTREAM THERE ARE A LOT OF GIRLS OUT THERE THAT ARE REALLY INTO PISSING JUST KNOW IT responses now...

Also, becoming a full member after +50 posts? That not something to be proud of. At all.
                          Is it something to be embarrassed about then?

Comment

Originally posted by Supermaxx
                            Is it something to be embarrassed about then?
                            Wasting time on a sex board? Yes. We all should have better things to do with our time.

Comment

It's entertainment

This board is a form of entertainment. Concerning "wasting time on a sex board", it's the same degree of time wasting as TV, movies, sports, video games, etc. A minute of any sort of entertainment is an unproductive minute.
                              All work & no play makes Vic a dull boy. (I've been pretty dull lately, by that standard. Oh well...)
                              Later- Vic

Comment

Working...
                              X