Male Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Male Story

Wow look at this... I posted on this forum a handful of times under various names years and years ago (I'm in my late 20's now) and just discovered the re-launch after I recently had a pretty unique and legitimate accident of my own I thought I'd share...so I guess I'll do it on this new board!

I was asked by a pretty close friend of mine (her name's Lindsay) to fill in as a mascot at an event for the company she works for when her normal person had to cancel. You have to wear one of those full body costumes with the huge oversized head and everything. I'd done it a few times before at an old job, so I know how ridiculously hot they get and how much you sweat. The first time I did it I got physically ill from dehydration, so I was determined not to let that happen again.

They gave me a small locker room to change in and had it stocked with gatorades and water. In the 30 minutes I spent getting into costume, I drank two of the gatorades and a water, making sure to use the bathroom before Linds came in to zip up the back of the suit and lock the head in place. Underneath I had on boxer briefs, grey sweats and a white t-shirt.

I had to meet and greet folks for about two hours, then pose with them while Linds took pictures. Halfway through, she brought me back to the locker room for a breather. She unsnapped the head so I could pop it off, then said she was going to run to the bathroom and she'd be right back. I had sweat so much already I barely felt the need to pee so didn't even think about going. Instead I had one more gatorade and half a water before Linds got back.

Almost immediately during the second session, all the liquid hit me like a ton of bricks. I had trouble standing still to pose. Before the final few people came through, Linds asked if I was ok and I admitted I had to pee really bad. She said five minutes tops and then we would hustle back to the locker room. I said fine, but I knew I was in trouble...I literally could not stand still, and when I did during the last two pictures a few squirts came out. It felt like I'd had 12 beers and broken the seal hours ago.

We walked really quickly back to the other building and she keyed me into the locker room while I did Michael Jackson moves behind her. She led me in and saw all the empty bottles next to the chair and said "Holy shit you drank everything!" Yep, almost.

Now this close to the bathroom, I was pretty much having bladder spasms constantly and shooting jets of pee into my sweats. She couldn't get a hold on the snap under the back of the head because of my constant moving and told me to stand still. So I did, but almost immediately started to fire-hose soak my sweats and the costume as she pulled the head off. I don't know if she heard it happening or just sensed my shoulders slump, but she almost verbatim said "ummm...uhhh...are you pissing yourself?" I kind of mumbled "yeah" and we stood there in really, really awkward silence until I was done. I don't know who was more embarrassed, her or me.

She felt bad for not letting me out of the suit when she used the bathroom during our break and gchatted me to apologize again that night. I told her I wouldn't hold a grudge if she peed her pants to make it even...somehow I doubt that'll happen, but a guy can wish right?!?

Looking forward to this new board...I don't usually have much to contribute but I'll be reading!

TMC
Working...
X