My girlfriend wet herself for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My girlfriend wet herself for me

I've been dating her for about a year and a half and she's known about my fetish for the past year or so (I told her earlier than I had planned... but it's worked out). She doesn't find it weird and doesn't mind that I'm into it, but she isn't someone who would really do it. She was always really private about her bathroom habits until recently.

But for Valentine's Day, she decided to wet her panties for me as a gift - probably the best gift she could have given me. We had some alone time at my parent's house so we headed to the shower and she got ready.

She was wearing an old/cheap pair of boyshort panties that she didn't care about. They were white/black/pink leopard print and a little loose on her. Not the ideal panties in my opinion, but I wasn't complaining haha. Anyways, she got ready and spread her legs far apart (she didn't want it running down her legs) and tried pushing. She was pretty nervous and had trouble starting, but I got her to calm down.

Suddenly, I saw the crotch of her panties become wet and a stream flowed out the right leg of her panties. She only peed for about 20 seconds, but they were the best 20 seconds of my life. A stream still made it's way down her tanned thigh and she continued to drip.

I was so turned on by the whole scene. I quickly climbed into the shower with her and started rubbing the hot pee into her crotch - that feeling was better than I could have imagined. We kissed for a while, but we had to stop because I wasn't sure when someone would come home.

She washed herself off and she had me wash out her panties in the sink. After she was done, she told me I could keep the panties for next time (she originally said this was a one time thing)! They are hidden safely in my room and hopefully we can use them again soon.

It still amazes me how lucky I am to have her. Even though she doesn't share my fetish, the fact that she will do it for me is awesome. I think she saw how much it turned me on and realized it could work to her advantage. She also said it felt better than she thought it would.

I was and still am extremely happy about all this. I just thought I'd share. It's not the most amazing/unique story, but I figured people would like to hear it. Let me know what you think!

I told my last girlfriend about my fetish and she was willing to try because she knew it turned me on, but she wasn't in to it either. She started by sitting on the toilet and soaking her panties in front of me. Another time, she stood in the shower and did it, and seeing it run down her legs made me almost lose it right there. Then a few weeks later she wanted to try it again and this time she soaked a pair of jeans while I rubbed her crotch and wet legs. We had some amazing sex as soon as I pulled them off of her.

Another night when we were in bed, she got up and got a towel, without saying anything, and put it under me and climbed on top. She tried to pee on me but couldn't get anything going. We moved to the bathroom where she peed down her legs in the shower and again we had some amazing sex.

We broke up not too long ago, and it's definitely one thing I miss. But guys, once you find a girl who is really in to you, most will do anything to please you. Just don't push it. Let them know what you'd like to do/see and wait for them to initiate it. It's worked for me with a few girlfriends.

Comment

Wow, that's awesome! Hopefully my fun will continue like that. Even though this is my first long term relationship, I'd have to agree with what you say.

Comment

Great stuff for both of you and thank you for relating your stories - it's always a pleasure to read genuine tales of such things!

As you say, if you treat your girls right, they tend to give you what you want sometimes!

Comment

Gratz man, that is awesome! Hopefully you can get her to wet her jeans or something for you. I had a gf like that once, she did it because it turned me on and she was all about that. If it turned me on, it turned her on and we always had great sex.

Comment

Obviously it's not 100 percent BUT in my experience, those that have tried wetting (even those who thought they'd hate it) seem to have liked it or continued to do it. I was so shy to share my fetish with girlfriends and such and spent the first year or so hiding it from them and then after doing so, they would try it just in panties and on the toilet, then the shower, then next thing you know, you're at the movies and they're wetting, or you come home and find some wet panties in the hamper from during the day. I think it's a little misunderstood by a few women. I'm not so shy about telling girls anymore. I have even told friends (girls) just because and they respect you for being honest and have only had one of those tell me how weird it was and gross and blah blah blah.. That was until the next time she was drunk and while teasing me about being into wetting, ended up wetting herself and admitted it wasn't that bad.

I'm glad you have a chick that was willing to try it mate... it will only get better from here... maybe she will even use some newer panties!

Comment

Working...
            X