Header ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE wife or THE ex, why not MY wife or ex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE wife or THE ex, why not MY wife or ex?

Some guys on here seem to refer to their loved ones as the wife, or the ex.
    If I were her and I was called like that on some fetish site, accompanied by xxx rated pictures of me, I would feel degraded for sure.

Why not my wife, or my ex? Sounds alot more respectfull.
    Don't you think?

As soon as I come across the wife posts, I loose my motivation before I even opened the post.. It just seems disrespectfull to me to be jerking off on pictures she maybe doesn't even know are posted by the (pervert) husband.
    It's either that or it's the typical 'I want to be degraded slutty exhibistionist housewife' to be displayed soon after I read the word the.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

HP
    Last edited by Hiddenpleasure; March 28, 2012, 04:07 AM.

Actually, saying 'the wife' implies that she is unique, while saying 'my wife' indicates the person being property. I would say 'the wife' is way more respectful.

Comment

My mind has never went that direction, I'm just happy that folks share their intimate moments with the public. I appreciate the sentiment, but there definitely bigger things to worry about on internet boards.

Comment

clichéd answer

If it turns you off, don't read it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wes
          Actually, saying 'the wife' implies that she is unique, while saying 'my wife' indicates the person being property. I would say 'the wife' is way more respectful.
          Couldn't 'the wife' then be any ones wife?

Comment

When I'm lucky enough to have an event worthy of posting these days, my spouse is always referred to by me as "My Dear Wife Marie". I think that one must view the whole posting in context as to the respectfulness / love that comes forth, rather than the verbal dichotomy of- "the wife" as compared to "my wife".
            As far as my "ex's" go, all of them are from 30+ years ago, none were with me more than 6 months.
            Glad to still be breathing- Vic

Comment

I agree with Wes

Comment

As in, the one and the only.

The wife could be anyone's wife, but anyone's wife is usually referred to as A wife

Comment

alrighty then...

I know I have referred to MY wife as "the wife" in my posts -- and I have referred to MY cats are THE cats in real life.... but I am not respecting OR disrespecting either my cats or my wife or my son or my parents or myself in any case... Ya'll are reading too much into it! Of course I respect my wife (or the wife?).

I mostly refer to her that way as a way of keeping her identity muddled... I also refer to her as "Michelle" sometimes, but again -- there is no need for her real identity to be revealed to ya'll...

And as for the original OP: "I loose my motivation before I even opened the post."... ahhhh thats too bad, but MY wife and MYself could care less about your motivation....

Comment

My cat is 'The cat' when I'm mad at him

Comment

Originally posted by Wes
                      haha thanks for clearing up my distracting thoughts guys, english is not my first language, maybe that has something to do with it...
                      I will not complain anymore, and if I do... spank me

Comment

Originally posted by Hiddenpleasure
                        haha thanks for clearing up my distracting thoughts guys, english is not my first language, maybe that has something to do with it...
                        I will not complain anymore, and if I do... spank me
                        I'll get the wife to spank you, that work?

And Nicki, when pissed off at my cat, it is "goddamn you cat!!" not "the cat" lol....

Comment

Originally posted by pissed_myself
                          I'll get the wife to spank you, that work?

And Nicki, when pissed off at my cat, it is "goddamn you cat!!" not "the cat" lol....
                          The wife becomes the "something else" when I'm mad at her j/k

Comment

I don't think that saying "my wife" or "my girlfriend" implies ownership any more than saying "my school" or "my road" would. Some folks are a little too sensitive about such things.
                            In most civilised cultures, wives are no longer seen as property.

Comment

Originally posted by Percival
                              In most civilised cultures, wives are no longer seen as property.
                              Ahhh shit. Screwed over again by ebay

Comment

Working...
                              X