• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She pees her jeans completely while laughing YT

In public.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCk1ZoV6MAQ

Download on Sendspace: http://www.sendspace.com/file/4llhf5

Pipi

excellent find, she really loses it, I love the way she puts her hands between her legs to try and stop the flow but eventually gives up and soaks herself

Comment

The other girl has to go too (but not as bad), she is holding herself.
      Still, I'd feel definitely more excited if they were 5 years older. Possibly, however, at that age they would not do things like that anymore!
      I think, by the way, that this wetting was planned. Naughty teenies...

Comment

Originally posted by Omo Rashi
        The other girl has to go too (but not as bad), she is holding herself.
        Still, I'd feel definitely more excited if they were 5 years older. Possibly, however, at that age they would not do things like that anymore!
        I think, by the way, that this wetting was planned. Naughty teenies...
        You think that this was planned ? What does it make you think that ?

Comment

Pipi you are a ledgend!

Comment

Originally posted by Cool69002
            You think that this was planned ? What does it make you think that ?
            She did not show any sign of being desperate although she must have felt really full. Normally, such a laughter would not immediately lead to a massive wetting. If she really had lost control she would have had much more difficulties holding it in beforehand, and certainly been unable to hide her need completely (as she in fact did). Furthermore, she could have easily avoided the camera if she had not wanted to be filmed wetting herself.
            I may be wrong, but this makes me think she filled herself up purposely, planning to make a video where she wet herself. The laughter was then only the trigger to let rip. (Why should she start a video with her friend while having such a full bladder? Wouldn't she normally say something like "Wait, first I've got to pee"?)

Comment

Firstly, amazing find, up there with the Mcdonalds wetting, great video! Thanks so much for posting.

I don't think it was deliberate. From the many hundreds of genuine laugh wetting vids I have seen (I'm sure you guys have seen them all too) I think there are many instances of a girl getting some leakage during her giggles, but also a few times instead of leakage, the whole flood gates open.

Originally posted by Omo Rashi
              (Why should she start a video with her friend while having such a full bladder? Wouldn't she normally say something like "Wait, first I've got to pee"?)
              Because, in this beautiful world we live in, many people simply put their needs to the back of their mind because they're distracted by what they're doing, especially when the thing they're doing is something fun like making a video with their friends. They don't expect to be laughing so uncontrollably and they don't expect to pee their pants. 99.999% of the time finish what they're doing and make it to the loo without drama. But there are so many people in the world that those odds still produce wettings globally each day. And thanks to this day and age we live in of youtube and video cameras on everyone's mobile phone, occaisionally we get to witness it!

Aloo

Comment

That was nice, and good on you for saving it as well! Can someone upload it to the Wetting Wonderland site as well?

Comment

Working...
                X