Cool Scene in Book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Scene in Book

Many people have mentioned the wetting scenes in Stephen King books, but that is all "fear wetting" and not really erotic in my own opinion.

I like this one. It's from a novel called "Death in the Andes" by Mario Vargas Llosa. Two cops are sitting in the office in a remote Andean village. They are bored to death and talking about sex. One of them tells the story of how he fell in love with a hooker and put her on the bus to take her to the provincial capitol and marry her. They got so romantically worked up that he tickled her and made her wet her pants in front of everyone right there on the bus. The other cop, listening to his story, says: "I'd love to see a cute girl pee like that!"

I like the scene because it treats wetting as genuinely erotic, something really sexy. In 2011, Mario Vargas Llosa won the Nobel Prize for Literature. So in case anyone is still ashamed of this fetish, we are in good company. Even Nobel Prize winners think it's smoking hot when women wet their pants.

Originally posted by Maria
    Even Nobel Prize winners think it's smoking hot when women wet their pants.
    Good news!!

Comment

Interesting...I remember a scene in a Gabriel Garcia Marquez novel where the protagonist shits himself rather than use the bathroom in the home of a woman he adores...its described very matter of factly, but still..."Love in the Time of Cholera".

Comment

Even Nobel Prize winners think it's smoking hot when women wet their pants.
        Maria, you should use that quote as your signature!

Comment

Original Text

Read it at Google Books:

http://tinyurl.com/7ymsn7z

Lawrence

Comment

I like the scene because it treats wetting as genuinely erotic, something really sexy.
            That's awesome. That is exactly what we need more of. On tv it's often used for humour or if it is applied to sex it's done in a "isn't that weird" way.

Comment

I love google books. If you go to the advance search section and type in random words like"pee, peed, wet herself/himself" you get some great finds. Penny Birch is great for our kind of thing.

Comment

Books? Those things made outta paper 'n' stuff? Who even reads those anymore? Thanks Maria and the rest of you...now I know what books to look for when I'm bored 'n' horny.

Comment

Originally posted by fnooks
                  I love google books. If you go to the advance search section and type in random words like"pee, peed, wet herself/himself" you get some great finds. Penny Birch is great for our kind of thing.
                  Thank you for a very good hint!

Comment

Working...
                  X