YT Film School Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YT Film School Project

This is dated about a year ago, but it is new to me...

It is clearly part of a project by a film school student.

But it's worth a look, for those who haven't seen it.

A lot of the dialogue is really, really stupid. But the acting by the lead girl is actually pretty good. The desperation is either real or very, very good acting.

She wets herself at about 2:35, and I think it's real.

Without a doubt, the whole thing is staged, for the purpose of making a short film. But I think the wetting is real.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fMo-AC2qqM

LM

that wetting is so far from real.....lol. clearly fake.

Comment

I don't agree, even if it is faked, it not that bad of a fake. Thanks for posting!

Comment

If I had been that lucky guy, I'd just have one wish : Do it please again...
        Nice little story, but honestly: This accident is far from real and not well played either. But the girl is cute.

Comment

Originally posted by Omo Rashi
          If I had been that lucky guy, I'd just have one wish : Do it please again...
          Nice little story, but honestly: This accident is far from real and not well played either. But the girl is cute.

right they basically used the same cut and edits they use for body doubles in nude scenes...

Comment

I liked this video series actually. I also think the lead is really cute. And I agree with what someone else said that if it is fake, it's done well enough.

In part one you get to see her in her underwear and I liked that she has named her dress.

Comment

Working...
            X