few more videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• few more videos

girl on phone desperate to pee (repost but very nice, this user has several good clips although most have been seen before):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnD9H...hannel&list=UL

accidental wetting on trampoline:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7yfHhEkk1s

I love the trampoline video. Not much wetting to see, but real life and happens often. I've seen it many times in my own back yard.

Comment

what's the address of your back yard?

Comment

Originally posted by toiletcontroller
        what's the address of your back yard?
        Funny. We had a 5th b-day party for my daughter and had a new trampoline that some of the mom's had to try out. There were a couple wet crotches and lots of talk about wetting since having kids. Good stuff. My wife still can't jump without wetting years later. Pretty common issue.

Comment

I agree that the trampoline video is one of the best real life candid videos I have ever seen on here. The discussion is great. For anyone who cut out early one of the other women tells about peeing in her bed near the end.

Comment

Originally posted by stevem
            Funny. We had a 5th b-day party for my daughter and had a new trampoline that some of the mom's had to try out. There were a couple wet crotches and lots of talk about wetting since having kids. Good stuff. My wife still can't jump without wetting years later. Pretty common issue.
            A couple of the women wet their pants on the trampoline?! You should have taken pictures!

Comment

Love the trampoline one. Fantastic.

Comment

been there done that on the trampoline lol. Went on when I was really close to wetting my self just for fun really. Totally soaked my jeans and socks and just bounced around in the huge wet area for like 20 minutes :P lol

Comment

Working...
                X